The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
:yeshrug:racing is my fav activity. I made sure to get whips in all categories just for races.

One of my best investments was stealing and fully modding a Sanchez for off road races . ( dirt bike ). Including full armour. Full armour makes it easier to hit other players and not fall off. I b pitting dudes who pick trucks. :lolbron:

Sanchez is unbeatable in off road races especially if u got turbo on it. Almost nobody does it either
I just don't like them cause I never win lol. I want me a nice bike. I ran into an "A" one and I wanted to keep it cause the Vader sucks, but I think i joined a misson and bye bye it went. I unlocked the other bike they keep "out of stock" I may invest one day. LOL I know you love your racing, I love the shooting and contact missions myself.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
^ Same here, I just got this game a few weeks ago, but mainly focused on the main storyline. I'm probably only level 3 or 4 online, someone put me on. I have no idea what's going on
what system you have? And what do you want to know. Basically you need to start ranking up and building your skills or else you will get dealt with accordingly.

I played a 30 minute maze death match today. Lost. it was 2 against 2. dude probably left once he seen the time limit. So it was 2 V1 with me on the team of 2, well we got murked. And after all that...a little over $4000. I logged the eff off after that. What a waste of time. I thought i'd at least get a double digit.

I can't wait til the fun death matches/ LTS unlock for me. I love Fight club or the ones where you can only punch each other. Lol. those are so fun and hilarious to me lol. I also played a really fun maybe LTS? Let me see if I can describe. It was one team on a floating platform with the other team below with Zen cars. You would drive up the ramps and try and hit the people and/or kill them. They had guns on platform to pick up to try and kill you. Had to be careful cause some were along the edge and one wrong move..SUICIDE. That was so fun. It was sooooo many rounds though (I need to start paying more attention to what people be customizing) then you would switch each round. I got stuck on the platform. Murked. pulled from my car. They stole the car. Drove it down to the ground and continued to knock of the rest of the team. It was so much fun and at the end I got like 60 grand. Now that was worth the LONG time I was playing and it was fun to boot. Got a little boring cause it would take like 5 minutes to load the next round, but worth it.

Speaking of which, they gotta do something about their servers. I never noticed it before. I got mines Christmas 2013. More people must have since got this cause the lagging and slow issues are so bad and noticeable now. I never had ANY of these issues back when I played before.Either that or their updates did something. I'm not sure I stopped playing for a good while to focus on school and work cause it will have you addicted.

I love all the minor details they add in to make it so realistic. I seen a handicapped parking spot at the place...where they film the movies or whatever. Where Micheal worked at towards the end.

Why was I standing in my garage watching tv. Heard glass break. And a few minutes later it said I committed suicide. At first I thought someone had broke in. IDK how that happened but it was weird. I thought you were safe in your place...

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just don't like them cause I never win lol. I want me a nice bike. I ran into an "A" one and I wanted to keep it cause the Vader sucks, but I think i joined a misson and bye bye it went. I unlocked the other bike they keep "out of stock" I may invest one day. LOL I know you love your racing, I love the shooting and contact missions myself.

hands down the Akuma is the superior bike. And ill challenge anyone who disagrees and whip you. You can buy it for 9k its WORTH IT

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I'm on PS4 and know nothing about playing online.
oo well we can't play together yet. I'm not there. Pretty much what I said. and you want to play missions to get money and help rank up. Certain things can increase your RP which you need to rank up. Surviving police chases, Riding/flying with other players, killing red dots. Always watch the map and never stay sitting around too long or you will get clapped. You can try going into passive mode when shopping and loading up on ammo, so that you can't get killed, but some people will still come bother you and then you will have to find another place to shop cause it will close down. when in passive mode you are only safe on foot and even safer up high cause if you get ran over you still die. If your in a car in passive mode or on/in a vehicle you can get blown up still. I can go on and on there is just too much so if you have any questions you can ask me. I love/hate this game. You can try playing in solo or invite only while you get used to everything and also to build up skills although it does take a little longer this way. So anything else, yea, just ask cause I could go on. There is just too much.

Oh not sure if you picked a whip yet, but when you go to the mod shop and get the protection it's yours until you sell it so make sure it's a car you really like. You need to hurry and get money to get a garage or apt so you can store your car cause after awhile it will get impounded or somehow they will charge you for leaving it on the street. so you need proper storage, which is nice to have so you can shower and change clothes anyways.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
im at 87%. i have 4 hobbies left but i did all of them i went through the checklist on IGN so i really dont know whats the deal. Im going to have to move onto the next category and get back to it afterwards. I am hoping to get this done by thursday