The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Now i'm hearing rumors that Heist might drop at the end of February :what:

Rockstar doing it to us again :troll:
Well to be fair, rockstar never said anything about heist this month.. people just for some reason had the date set up as Jan 27

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
i got 30/50 spaceship parts. gonna aim for the rest today + the collectible scrap papers. im gonna stream it on ps live. definately selling this game after 100% heists is never coming out

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i got 30/50 spaceship parts. gonna aim for the rest today + the collectible scrap papers. im gonna stream it on ps live. definately selling this game after 100% heists is never coming out

you're gonna sell the game, and then the heist will drop and you're gonna have to buy it over again :laugh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
that dude is like level 250 and what not :damn:
:wow: Well damn. I am 169. :wow:

Lets post some pics of whips. Just stole and modded a Van and bought a Jester. I had the Elegy since the start and its a great car. . But I cant race with it. :mjcry: I know if you master it, it is damn near unbeatable. . But I cant. I bought the Jester cause it has the bulletproof rear and I like the way it handles. I took pics of it but for some reason it never uploaded.

0_0.jpg

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
you're gonna sell the game, and then the heist will drop and you're gonna have to buy it over again :laugh:

with my luck i wont be surprised man. i want to move onto bloodborne when it drops. but i dont like keeping a bunch of games in my library. then i end up not finishing em. i always trade once im completed a game. or atleast satisfied with what i achieved in it

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
that dude is like level 250 and what not :damn:

thats just the second character. The first character is a 145 and to be honest im not really that high of a level, even combined. If you look at it Ive had the game since it came out November 2013! So I should prolly be like a 500 or something If i played more

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:wow: Well damn. I am 169. :wow:

Lets post some pics of whips. Just stole and modded a Van and bought a Jester. I had the Elegy since the start and its a great car. . But I cant race with it. :mjcry: I know if you master it, it is damn near unbeatable. . But I cant. I bought the Jester cause it has the bulletproof rear and I like the way it handles. I took pics of it but for some reason it never uploaded.

0_0.jpg

Man ive been trying to find a clean Burrito (unmodded Lost van) and cant ANY WHERE I dont get why they do shyt like that. Why cant I have a CLEAN Voodoo with dope modds. Why is there only a rust bucket. Why cant I keep and store a tractor trailer or a dump truck or a bulldozer and have Pegasus deliver it. WHY!?!?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Man ive been trying to find a clean Burrito (unmodded Lost van) and cant ANY WHERE I dont get why they do shyt like that. Why cant I have a CLEAN Voodoo with dope modds. Why is there only a rust bucket. Why cant I keep and store a tractor trailer or a dump truck or a bulldozer and have Pegasus deliver it. WHY!?!?

EXACTLY! And why cant we store cop cars??? I want the undercover Buffalo with the police sirens. :mjcry:

0_0.jpg

Pop up off the radar behind nikkas and sticky bomb them and leave the with the sirens flashing.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
By the way how come ever since i bought the taxi busieness with Lamar shyt aint been operating right. Im playing as trevor now and half the time they are late and sometimes they dont even show up anymore!

black people running a taxi business :mjpls:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

EXACTLY! And why cant we store cop cars??? I want the undercover Buffalo with the police sirens. :mjcry:

0_0.jpg

Pop up off the radar behind nikkas and sticky bomb them and leave the with the sirens flashing.

man, that shyt pisses me off. I wanna store the cop buffalo cuz it has AWD. also, we should be able to store all that shyt. I wanna mod up a cop car and what not.