The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Slight differences. Slight interior changes. And its all one level instead of two like the one you have now. But really its the same ish. I sit in my apt. Hit the bong. Drink some liquor. etc.

One of my fav troll activities is to watch tv and see a player on foot doing something. I send a mugger at him and watch him get mugged on tv.

Ok Ill raise you. This is a tag team mission. Grab a cargobob, have a crew mate kill a random ou tof their car. Swoop in and take the random's car with the Cargobob and fly away lol. If you wanna get fancy. Drop the car on top of them and kill them lol

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ok Ill raise you. This is a tag team mission. Grab a cargobob, have a crew mate kill a random ou tof their car. Swoop in and take the random's car with the Cargobob and fly away lol. If you wanna get fancy. Drop the car on top of them and kill them lol
:mjlol::mjlol: The creative fukkery!

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If your in the gun store or shopping for clothes. I am putting a sticky on your whip and chilling around the corner. I watch your blip. When you start driving away I follow. As soon as I get in visual range.

200.gif

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Slight differences. Slight interior changes. And its all one level instead of two like the one you have now. But really its the same ish. I sit in my apt. Hit the bong. Drink some liquor. etc.

One of my fav troll activities is to watch tv and see a player on foot doing something. I send a mugger at him and watch him get mugged on tv.
you have some great ideas to try out lol. I got mugged once lol, someone was following me and I stopped. They hit me. Then took my money. I lit they ass up with that gun and got my money back lol. SO now i know how people do that. Who does the mugging lester? Are sending mercenaries the same thing as mugging? if not then I may not be at a high enough level to mug.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
you have some great ideas to try out lol. I got mugged once lol, someone was following me and I stopped. They hit me. Then took my money. I lit they ass up with that gun and got my money back lol. SO now i know how people do that. Who does the mugging lester? Are sending mercenaries the same thing as mugging? if not then I may not be at a high enough level to mug.

Mugging is with Lamar. You call Lamar and you can mug someone. It cost 1k. This is what I do. If I am chasing a bounty and somebody gets there right before me I send the mugger. . . I KNOW he has cash and I am hovering close to kill the mugger. Same thing if someone is attacking the armored truck or robbing a store. If I am close I am sending the mugger. If I dont care about the cash I will send the mugger and watch the fukkery on tv.

For Mercs that is Lester.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
RPCcyFz5LEauN4Jb64nmSg_0_0.jpg

me and my breh just having fun out there

:mjlol: I love it. I told the story before on how I see a slow ass cargobob coming over the horizon. I chuckle to myself and decide to get fancy. No rocket launcher play. I am going to snipe the him out the cockpit. :mjlol:I remember I was driving my Schwartzer.

0_0.jpg

I get out and line up my sniper. . . Then I noticed he is carrying something. :ohhh:

hqdefault.jpg

Breh had a tank. :wow: As I am fumbling to switch to my rocket launcher. . That turret turned towards me. . :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: I love it. I told the story before on how I see a slow ass cargobob coming over the horizon. I chuckle to myself and decide to get fancy. No rocket launcher play. I am going to snipe the him out the cockpit. :mjlol:I remember I was driving my Schwartzer.

0_0.jpg

I get out and line up my sniper. . . Then I noticed he is carrying something. :ohhh:

hqdefault.jpg

Breh had a tank. :wow: As I am fumbling to switch to my rocket launcher. . That turret turned towards me. . :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

:troll:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they almost got me too. I was a newbie online and had no clue wtf the cargo bob was and why it wasn't shooting at me. Thought he mighta had like 6 dudes in the back ready to violate :mjcry:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
A while into online play somebody tried to drop a car on me several times while I was shopping. Came out of ammunation with rockets unlocked like :mjpls:

See they did it all wrong. I would have backed a car or truck up to the door and locked you inside. Then park another car perpendicular to it so you couldnt push or blow it away. :troll: this is to do this to people robbing stores so they are trapped.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
so im coming out of the store and im driving and i notice a sticky bomb on the car, so i jump out as the car is rolling down the street. it explodes and the flaming car hurdles toward the man who tried to kill me. in the nick of time he rolls out of the way, just barely dodging the flaming metal. as he struggles to regain his composure im running towards him with my orange AK 47 and get ready to put a bullet in his face. then i realize i was out of ammo. dude pulled out a grenade so i had to think fast. he drops it at his feet and runs towards me to fight. instead of standing there i dodged his punch and proceeded to turn around and run. the grenade explodes and we both fly (not die) from the impact and roll down a mountain. at the bottom of the mountain is the lake, and i tried to swim away from him, get underwater or something. hes shooting at me with the light machine gun as a struggle to dodge bullets on the water. i come across a speed boat. i get on it and i come back around, aiming for his face with the mac 11. headshot

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
so im coming out of the store and im driving and i notice a sticky bomb on the car, so i jump out as the car is rolling down the street. it explodes and the flaming car hurdles toward the man who tried to kill me. in the nick of time he rolls out of the way, just barely dodging the flaming metal. as he struggles to regain his composure im running towards him with my orange AK 47 and get ready to put a bullet in his face. then i realize i was out of ammo. dude pulled out a grenade so i had to think fast. he drops it at his feet and runs towards me to fight. instead of standing there i dodged his punch and proceeded to turn around and run. the grenade explodes and we both fly (not die) from the impact and roll down a mountain. at the bottom of the mountain is the lake, and i tried to swim away from him, get underwater or something. hes shooting at me with the light machine gun as a struggle to dodge bullets on the water. i come across a speed boat. i get on it and i come back around, aiming for his face with the mac 11. headshot