The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
You think thats fun, lay some stickies outside of the garage door and driveway, and bait someone to come to your apartment. You can detonate from INSIDE your apartment and watch em get blown up. Its pure comedy
LOL that's horrible. I will have to try that in a game with some low ranks who might not know any better. I'll be like "come pick me up" *explode*

Anyways I just noticed a Saints Row game on my PS3. Did they give a free version out or something. I have been seeing it but didn't know what it was. I thought it was some game my dad had but I don't have a disc for it so I ignored it, until someone mentioned it in here. I'm on it now. i'ma mess around with it. I picked a female and she was white with a bob. You have the option to choose, and I always like my girls to look like me so I chose African American and then all of sudden she got a halle cut. What? Why the black girl gotta be borderline bald though? I hope I can switch it up cause uhhh no ma'am.

Anyways back to GTA, there be too much going on to keep up sometimes on there. my two guy friends that I have been playing with daily don't get along. The stalker and my Trap king from chitown. the stalker started it when i hopped in the whip with the TK by ramming his car when we drove away, not know dude is psycho. I drove around with him one day and watched him literally hit up every person on the map and then ask me if I wanted to do a mission. SO now every time they see each other the TK kills him again and again. So the stalker was like choose me or him LOLOLOLOLOL. I was like what? Anyways let's just chose an online invite only session cause he's a bad boy and I'm a bad girl and I'm not giving him up. He's nice to have in the pocket for some good terrorizing fun. Invite session with my stalker was a snooze. But I want to have as many friends as possible cause playing alone can get boring sometimes. Whoo. I feel like I am in real relationships trying to juggle all these people. I be telling them nice things they wanna here to keep them calm. You men know how it is. You do this every day lol.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Haven't touched my PS4 in days (cept youtube) so I got on a bit late last night. Gonna GTA 5 it up today

Yes! I will park a helicopter right on the street in front of the crib. Go up in my apt n wait. Love it when they get in. Get about a foot in the air.

I detonate :shaq:

Then watch the carnage from my apt.:mjlol:. Did this yesterday. Got a text saying whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

When people text you and the shyt is all fukked up on the spelling YOU KNOW they legit mad. This and '1v1 DM ph@ggot!' requests immediately after you murk them have me :mjlol:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I spell igt f@g on there. Cause it's too hard to get creative with cuss words. I be so mad sometimes when they do me wrong. And if it's obvious I don't want to play they just keep killing you back to back. Ohhh i get so salty lol.

There were a lot of girls online today for some reason. Haters. I landed in a mission no car. tried to get in a car with someone but they wouldn't let me. realized it was a girl and tapped out. I'm queen bee. I don't want to play with no other females. Back when I was new on them streets they used to kill me until I learned the code on them GTA streets. Always stay strapped up, aware, and move around or be doing something.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
oh and lord people need to supervise these kids on these online games. I tried to play COD with a friend i made last night. Got on there and it was two little kids. I ended up in a room with a group of people and the first thing i hear is something about pum pum with a guy moaning. I quickly got out of there and took myself to bed. I don't want to hear all that mess lol. I wanna play with grown people. I am now convinced my theory is true and people my age and greater gave their systems to the younger generation. It is def gonna be time for an upgrade soon.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
oh and lord people need to supervise these kids on these online games. I tried to play COD with a friend i made last night. Got on there and it was two little kids. I ended up in a room with a group of people and the first thing i hear is something about pum pum with a guy moaning. I quickly got out of there and took myself to bed. I don't want to hear all that mess lol. I wanna play with grown people. I am now convinced my theory is true and people my age and greater gave their systems to the younger generation. It is def gonna be time for an upgrade soon.

:what:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I am learning so much. I am watching tv in my garage and you can see other players robbing stores. I never knew that.

Is there a way to block other players from seeing you online? The stalker is a little too much popping up everywhere I go now enough is enough lol.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am learning so much. I am watching tv in my garage and you can see other players robbing stores. I never knew that.

Is there a way to block other players from seeing you online? The stalker is a little too much popping up everywhere I go now enough is enough lol.
Unfriend him. That is just getting weird. I also used to watch youtube videos of GTA. Leaned alot of lil stuff that I use now. One of my fav was Xpertthief.

:lolbron::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
correction. apparently you can watch all the players. wow. this game keeps getting better and better. now I can see what the crowd is like before I step out the crib.

I love my new place I love waking up in my nice bed in my lovely new big spacious apartment.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
correction. apparently you can watch all the players. wow. this game keeps getting better and better. now I can see what the crowd is like before I step out the crib.

I love my new place I love waking up in my nice bed in my lovely new big spacious apartment.

Are you at the Del Perro address? If so good choice. It is lower cost than other luxury apartments. They are all the same so it does not matter. There is a store right next to you. I rob it as soon as I leave and when I come back. Its only like 2 grand or so. But it adds up over time. You are right near a Ammunation too.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Unfriend him. That is just getting weird. I also used to watch youtube videos of GTA. Leaned alot of lil stuff that I use now. One of my fav was Xpertthief.

:lolbron::mjlol::mjlol:

yay I'm totally gonna watch this later when Im done playing and bored. i they have something about the strippers. I wanna hit em up, hopefully it's something good.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Are you at the Del Perro address? If so good choice. It is lower cost than other luxury apartments. They are all the same so it does not matter. There is a store right next to you. I rob it as soon as I leave and when I come back. Its only like 2 grand or so. But it adds up over time. You are right near a Ammunation too.
yes the 200,000 one. even the "updated interior" ones are the same?

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
yes the 200,000 one. even the "updated interior" ones are the same?

Slight differences. Slight interior changes. And its all one level instead of two like the one you have now. But really its the same ish. I sit in my apt. Hit the bong. Drink some liquor. etc.

One of my fav troll activities is to watch tv and see a player on foot doing something. I send a mugger at him and watch him get mugged on tv.