The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
@General Mills @Geminigirl ya'll should play together and crew up since both of ya'll are still on PS3.

man, one of my cribs is a 10 car garage by a the mod shop that cost less than 100K. cribs cost less when its simply a garage.
I have just a garage. I wanted a nice crib. I picked the highest mid apartment I could find thinking it would be different but I guess they are all pretty much the same interior in the same class. I like the location of Del Perro but I just wanted a nicer outside. I will probably sell my mid eventually and get two nice high end apartments I don't like my car being parked outside on such a narrow road. call me crazy. oh well.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm debating weather to get this game on my One. I all ready have it on the 360 but heard once you transfer, you lose all your money. $36m

:stopitslime: you know you didnt hear that. You transfer all your money, assets and rank when you move up. I moved from 360 to PS4 smoothly

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have just a garage. I wanted a nice crib. I picked the highest mid apartment I could find thinking it would be different but I guess they are all pretty much the same interior in the same class. I like the location of Del Perro but I just wanted a nicer outside. I will probably sell my mid eventually and get two nice high end apartments I don't like my car being parked outside on such a narrow road. call me crazy. oh well.

The apartments by Del Perro are great. High Luxury. Right near a shop that I rob all the time. And its convenient. Thats my main spot. I have the same house you have in the Hills too and a 10 car garage by the airport.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
The apartments by Del Perro are great. High Luxury. Right near a shop that I rob all the time. And its convenient. Thats my main spot. I have the same house you have in the Hills too and a 10 car garage by the airport.
I'ma just get it then and eventually sell house in hills for another 10 car. By the airport sounds good so I can learn to fly some day. which one by the airport do you have? Hopefully the outside looks nice.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'ma just get it then and eventually sell house in hills for another 10 car. By the airport sounds good so I can learn to fly some day. which one by the airport do you have? Hopefully the outside looks nice.

The one by the airport is just a 10 car garage. It's useful tho cause it's right near a custom shop that is not busy like the one in the city. It's right near the airport and heli pad. And u can get to th city quick. I use that garage to keep cars I sell tor cash. If your on I will show you

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
oh my gosh I got the apt and I can see the streets from here.I hope I catch some crazy cop chases from time to time. This is sweet.

I remember when I was in regular game play and I was Franklin in Blaine County. I watched the police chase a van. The occupants get out and have a shoot out with the cops. Kill both the cops. Hop back in their van and drive on. I was like this game ROCKS.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
The one by the airport is just a 10 car garage. It's useful tho cause it's right near a custom shop that is not busy like the one in the city. It's right near the airport and heli pad. And u can get to th city quick. I use that garage to keep cars I sell tor cash. If your on I will show you
yea i am on now. if you have time come get me or lets meet up and I will check it out.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
oh my gosh I got the apt and I can see the streets from here.I hope I catch some crazy cop chases from time to time. This is sweet.

I remember when I was in regular game play and I was Franklin in Blaine County. I watched the police chase a van. The occupants get out and have a shoot out with the cops. Kill both the cops. Hop back in their van and drive on. I was like this game ROCKS.

You think thats fun, lay some stickies outside of the garage door and driveway, and bait someone to come to your apartment. You can detonate from INSIDE your apartment and watch em get blown up. Its pure comedy

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You think thats fun, lay some stickies outside of the garage door and driveway, and bait someone to come to your apartment. You can detonate from INSIDE your apartment and watch em get blown up. Its pure comedy
Yes! I will park a helicopter right on the street in front of the crib. Go up in my apt n wait. Love it when they get in. Get about a foot in the air.

I detonate :shaq:

Then watch the carnage from my apt.:mjlol:. Did this yesterday. Got a text saying whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy