The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
0_0.jpg

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yo brehs i just started the game on monday. I just finished the merriweather stealing there shyt from under water mission. How close im i to finishing the game?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How did you all get good at GTA? Practice? Call of duty help any? I have black ops II or something. tried to play and couldn't figure out how to move so gave up, but I will play if it will help with my GTA. I wanna be a pro. I suck at shooting in car and the sticky bombs are harder to land on cars now for me too.

just play and play. I never really played COD. matter of fact, GTA V is really the first game that I EVERY played online with any regular consistency. it helps if you can get friends/crew to play with you. u will level up and get ur skills up faster that way. plus its fun to shoot the shyt with your crew members while going to war with everyone else :violent:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Oh and my apartment "house" sits on a hill and they always park bae outside and someone always HITS or runs into it. Gotta get me a high end place STAT.

I love blowing cars up. Its my Vice. :yeshrug: As soon as I hop online I am all about making money. I keep a 10 garage near the airport that has 5 of my off road vehicles and the other 5 spots I save for gang cars that I steal and sell for 12 grand a pop. I rob stores. I race ALOT. I do missions. So when I am in free roam my fun thing to do is blow up vehicles. :manny:

I am pretty surgical with stickies. I keep fully stocked at all times. If you are chasing me I am damn good at driving and throwing behind me. If i see your car parked at Mors or the Helipad. I get out the gas can. douse your shyt. . then light the gas with the exhaust from my whip. Then watch the flames with glee. :gladbron: ( dont get charged for insurance that way )

Other than that I am throwing stickies. If I am on foot and you are screaming towards me in a whip. You get that rocket launcher play. :yeshrug:

@General Mills @Geminigirl ya'll should play together and crew up since both of ya'll are still on PS3.

you need to get the apartment on del perro, its 10 car only 200k

man, one of my cribs is a 10 car garage by a the mod shop that cost less than 100K. cribs cost less when its simply a garage.

Biscut

Banned
Daps
I'm debating weather to get this game on my One. I all ready have it on the 360 but heard once you transfer, you lose all your money. $36m

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I swear I can't stand how people wait for you to collect a wanted vehicle just to kill you or destroy the car and they don't even want it. that's why I never go and get them i tried today and never again cause people are so dumb and I am just not quick enough to get back with them.

Had a crazy day today. Too many people want to play at the same time. Had a guy drive me up a hill with some oldies playing and confess that he likes me. He followed me around online like a stalker, but he is so dang boring. If two of us are playing I want to do a mission or hit some people up. He wants to drive around and be good. That's a snooze. I came back in a session and he immediately texts me. I told him I was going to go meet up with another guy( me french guy came back, i knew he would. yall always do). I drive all the way to my other friend's garage and he followed me there. It was weird. They got to car fighting and then we went to the airport and flew around. My stalker had to leave so I hopped in the plane with my french guy. I'm not sure if driving over the prison is bad but the damn plane blew up and i died. We got murked by some psycho numerous times and then he left. Today pretty much sucked and irritated me. Kept dying and getting murked and pissed when some dumb cac kept bothering me while I was trying to deliver the car. I was trying to get paid cause I need to buy things. ahhh well.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
why don't yall share stories too. I like them. Get creative and make it like real life lol.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
@General Mills @Geminigirl ya'll should play together and crew up since both of ya'll are still on PS3.

man, one of my cribs is a 10 car garage by a the mod shop that cost less than 100K. cribs cost less when its simply a garage.
LOL why you gotta say it like that. I have played with him a few times and I did join the COLI. To get the shirt you can just pick ANY shirt you want and then add the crew emblem to it. I had one when I created my new girl when I changed her clothes the shirt went ghost.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Yo brehs i just started the game on monday. I just finished the merriweather stealing there shyt from under water mission. How close im i to finishing the game?
should be a way in pause menu to check your game progress and how close you are to finishing. Keep in mind I finished the game but am not at 100% cause I didn't find those little puzzle pieces or whatever and all that other crap.