The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
How did you all get good at GTA? Practice? Call of duty help any? I have black ops II or something. tried to play and couldn't figure out how to move so gave up, but I will play if it will help with my GTA. I wanna be a pro. I suck at shooting in car and the sticky bombs are harder to land on cars now for me too.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Am I the only 1 that gets Annoyed by getting Charged EVERY GODDAMN TIME you destroy somebody's Custom Car?:damn: I value the Money I have so WTF. Everytime I hit a Fool with that Grenade Launcher.... Bad Sport!:pacspit: FOH IDGAF if People blow my whip up as much as long as Motors Mutual replaces that shyt. -$2,895 for a fukking SUV.:camby:
i get annoyed that i have to pay when I die. That's about it. Other than that...replace my ish. Only thing I don't like is players in their car and the only way to get them is blow it up. Money is too hard to come by in this game for all that. $15 on a heaux are you serious? She should have a couple hundred or some stacks at least.

anyone shoot up the strip joint? I think I wanna try that one day.

I swear I'ma get me a little $20 blue tooth hook up cause I am tired of texting and need to talk to these people sometimes. Not being able to talk makes game play seem rude sometimes...we already know I'm sensitive.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
How did you all get good at GTA? Practice? Call of duty help any? I have black ops II or something. tried to play and couldn't figure out how to move so gave up, but I will play if it will help with my GTA. I wanna be a pro. I suck at shooting in car and the sticky bombs are harder to land on cars now for me too.
I play at least 2 Hours a day including Survivals, Races, Missions and just Random fukkery. I Rank in at 125, not bragging but I'm Proud.:manny: I like this Online Play that much though and I have a Backlog of like 3 or 4 Games including Shadows Of Mordor and have yet to even put a Dent in Progress. GTA is Addictive even when you're getting Killed.:yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I play at least 2 Hours a day including Survivals, Races, Missions and just Random fukkery. I Rank in at 125, not bragging but I'm Proud.:manny: I like this Online Play that much though and I have a Backlog of like 3 or 4 Games including Shadows Of Mordor and have yet to even put a Dent in Progress. GTA is Addictive even when you're getting Killed.:yeshrug:

Yea, that's all I was playing when I had my PS3 hooked up. Have like 5 games I still need to start. :mjlol:

I just got a new 360 so I'm back on that for the moment. :mjcry:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
I been missing gta 5 online:to:

I've been too busy playing that last of us multi-player. There is so much fukkery on that game:bryan:

But there is a learning curve tho:whew:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
yes I keep going back for more. every day is a new day. it's weird how in tune we all are sometimes. Some days every body is doing the same type of mess that gets on my nerves, and I have days where I have a lot of fun. I think early morning and late night is when I meet the best people. Hey If I was 125 i'd be letting people know too. I seen some people in the 200s. do new things still happen and unlock as you continue to rank up past 100? Can you tell me any perks of this lifestyle I so desperately want to be a part of.

I even played some games with Mattydizzle90 lol. We haven't quite made all the way up, but he def trolls them GTA streets.

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
someone wants to buy my ZEN. you can sell your car? I told him I'd help him out if his $20000 equaled enough for me to replace her, cause I am not going back to slow cars for no one. I get irritated driving regular cars now. I used to think they were so fast sometimes.I love my bae. I made her primary color a metallic blue. Not sure if I like. I really like the white on pink and the grey on pink so I will be changing again soon. Anyways dude is on like level 100 not sure why he can't get his own ZEN or doesn't have one yet. I'm like 44 now, granted i had money from my other player but I still had to save up and it took like a month to get her.

If we in a mission and we need to be in the same car and you don't want to play together I will leave your a$$ high and dry. #knowthat I don't care nothing about being a bad sport.

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Random: Wouldn't it be cool if we could have pets at a certain rank too. I'd love a little puppy or cat.

[

Last edited: