The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
My girls is so slow too. I hope as I rank up and get more skills she becomes faster. I'm tired of dying all the time.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Oh and my apartment "house" sits on a hill and they always park bae outside and someone always HITS or runs into it. Gotta get me a high end place STAT.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Thats what you have me for breh. I dont give a damn lol. I see my crew getting F'd with i come ready to blow err body up lol. Last night I saw about 4 white dots all piled up at the Pay n Spray so I placed a sticky on the front of the titan and dive bombed all of em lol, cost me about 40k but totally worth it

I love blowing cars up. Its my Vice. :yeshrug: As soon as I hop online I am all about making money. I keep a 10 garage near the airport that has 5 of my off road vehicles and the other 5 spots I save for gang cars that I steal and sell for 12 grand a pop. I rob stores. I race ALOT. I do missions. So when I am in free roam my fun thing to do is blow up vehicles. :manny:

I am pretty surgical with stickies. I keep fully stocked at all times. If you are chasing me I am damn good at driving and throwing behind me. If i see your car parked at Mors or the Helipad. I get out the gas can. douse your shyt. . then light the gas with the exhaust from my whip. Then watch the flames with glee. :gladbron: ( dont get charged for insurance that way )

Other than that I am throwing stickies. If I am on foot and you are screaming towards me in a whip. You get that rocket launcher play. :yeshrug:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I hate when I mess up. It is so embarassing lol.

I had a friend that I was playing with daily. But i left to join a mission and he deleted me. Ugh. I always mess up the good friendships. So many people want to play at the damn dang time. It's hard out here.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
you need to get the apartment on del perro, its 10 car only 200k
oh really. Is it high end? I have a low and mid already I need a high end. I'm guessing yes since it is a 10 car garage. I will look into it cause I got that in the bank right now. I want my next place to be near a mod shop or a clothes store or Ammunation or something. Half a mile or closer cause driving a mile around some loopity loo's isn't gonna cut it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
but i don't care though lol. It was kinda like a joke. If you couldn't tell I am acting like this is real life when telling my stories.

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Anyways,

I really am heartbroken about my friend. he was like my man. we had some good times together. We were at the airport terrorizing and getting laid out and I saw him get sniped and collapse right before my eyes. He was there and then gone. Another time some madness started outside my place.he came to get me and another friend came around the same time. Then some other people showed up and it was on. before all that happened he was taking a selfie with me in it and we got ran over and killed lol. it looked so funny cause we were standing there in our own world. I seen the car drive past us and then proceed to back up over us but wasn't quick enough. ahhh well. good times.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyways,

I really am heartbroken about my friend. he was like my man. we had some good times together. We were at the airport terrorizing and getting laid out and I saw him get sniped and collapse right before my eyes. He was there and then gone. Another time some madness started outside my place.he came to get me and another friend came around the same time. Then some other people showed up and it was on. before all that happened he was taking a selfie with me in it and we got ran over and killed lol. it looked so funny cause we were standing there in our own world. I seen the car drive past us and then proceed to back up over us but wasn't quick enough. ahhh well. good times.

:heh:

Edit: just checked the tags on this thread :mjlol:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Am I the only 1 that gets Annoyed by getting Charged EVERY GODDAMN TIME you destroy somebody's Custom Car?:damn: I value the Money I have so WTF. Everytime I hit a Fool with that Grenade Launcher.... Bad Sport!:pacspit: FOH IDGAF if People blow my whip up as much as long as Motors Mutual replaces that shyt. -$2,895 for a fukking SUV.:camby: