The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
@Kaypain im doing trevor's side missions (border patrol, celebrity item, etc.) but its not adding to the stats checklist. Does this mean I don't need to bother doing these? also if you chose to kill Trevor in the last mission that means you wouldn't even be able to do these missions, right?
you know I think you are the second person to say this in this thread that I have seen. Unless your the same person. I wonder if the game is having issues in general.

Anyone having issues playing online? Mines is lagging bad. Like tick ticking during play. I was trying to run over a dude yesterday and he'd be on top of the car then on the side and around and around that's how bad it was ticking and lagging. Also I got kicked from offline several times yesterday too. This has been happening noticeable for a few days. I got new router thought all was gonna be good. Not with the game it isn't. Is it just mines?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
you know I think you are the second person to say this in this thread that I have seen. Unless your the same person. I wonder if the game is having issues in general.

Anyone having issues playing online? Mines is lagging bad. Like tick ticking during play. I was trying to run over a dude yesterday and he'd be on top of the car then on the side and around and around that's how bad it was ticking and lagging. Also I got kicked from offline several times yesterday too. This has been happening noticeable for a few days. I got new router thought all was gonna be good. Not with the game it isn't. Is it just mines?

It's not just you

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
The fukkery gets old.
If you serious about dgetting that money then I'm down for missions.
I got all that running around and starting bullshyt on the PS3 version.
:yeshrug:

I havent touched the game much since I copped for the ps4 version. I'm just not motivated to finish the single player mode, nor do I feel like playing GTA online.

May sell/trade this game so I can focus on my backlog

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
let me find out you make more friends for being a red dot then white. I have concluded that the PSN servers must be overloaded or down. I was playing with someone today who was kicked during our mission so now I know it's not just me. YAY!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
let me find out you make more friends for being a red dot then white. I have concluded that the PSN servers must be overloaded or down. I was playing with someone today who was kicked during our mission so now I know it's not just me. YAY!

:wtb:

a red dot means you're being a general sociopath online.

personally, when I'm going to war, I make sure I don't blow up people's personal vehicles cuz that shyt comes out of your pocket. yeah I got $1.3M multiple helicopters, and 3 cribs, but I'm not wasting money on dumb shyt.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps

personally, when I'm going to war, I make sure I don't blow up people's personal vehicles cuz that shyt comes out of your pocket. yeah I got $1.3M multiple helicopters, and 3 cribs, but I'm not wasting money on dumb shyt.
I need to get me a cheap free car and make it a little more sturdy and fast cause every game my car gets blown up. Even while it's still sitting at insurance they find my bae and blow her to smithereens. you know if someone is broke though it comes out of my pocket. that's when I'ma jump out the window. red dots scare me. I think my dot is red or near it cause it can't be white anymore. Ive been fighting with other players lol.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I need to get me a cheap free car and make it a little more sturdy and fast cause every game my car gets blown up. Even while it's still sitting at insurance they find my bae and blow her to smithereens. you know if someone is broke though it comes out of my pocket. that's when I'ma jump out the window. red dots scare me. I think my dot is red or near it cause it can't be white anymore. Ive been fighting with other players lol.

Thats weird, i guess they only fixed that issue on next gen. Even if someone is broke, they still pay for your car. That was fixed a while ago. the Elegy is a top tier sports car. very competitive AND its free

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Thats what you have me for breh. I dont give a damn lol. I see my crew getting F'd with i come ready to blow err body up lol. Last night I saw about 4 white dots all piled up at the Pay n Spray so I placed a sticky on the front of the titan and dive bombed all of em lol, cost me about 40k but totally worth it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Thats weird, i guess they only fixed that issue on next gen. Even if someone is broke, they still pay for your car. That was fixed a while ago. the Elegy is a top tier sports car. very competitive AND its free

I agree, you should NEVER have to pay for your own whip when someone else blows it up. I spawned right outside a store and someone tried to shoot me. I ran in the store, stuck them up, and whomever was outside blew up my whip. so I just called insurance in the middle of a robbery for a new whip and had the same whip sitting outside the store before the robbery was even completed.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I agree, you should NEVER have to pay for your own whip when someone else blows it up. I spawned right outside a store and someone tried to shoot me. I ran in the store, stuck them up, and whomever was outside blew up my whip. so I just called insurance in the middle of a robbery for a new whip and had the same whip sitting outside the store before the robbery was even completed.
exactly I never understood why people even bother blowing it up when no one is in it like it hurts me or something. I just call and have it DELIVERT while they waste money lol

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
0iRrxEg.gif

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Oh ok. I stopped playing for MONTHS and just came back around a month ago so I may be a little out of the loop. I like the things they have changed so far. Yea I like the Elegy feels paper thin though but free and if they pay either way, then it doesn't matter either way to me now then. Only will hurt my heart a little.

Anyways, I could be online bored with nothing to do and as soon as I start chaos then I get a million invites to missions I want to do, but if I am tied up playing with another player I don't wanna leave. UGH it's so hard to choose sometimes. Lately I have made A LOT more friends. I want to think it's cause my dot is not white, but I get a lot of texts and friend requests and people that wanna go do stuff, so my experience is improving. Only thing is I think they are a bunch of kids which makes me feel so old lol. I've ran into 14, and an 11 yr old, then young boys like 19 20ish. Oh well. It's in my blood, my dad still plays video games and I see why. Playing online is so much fun!