The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
damn idk whats wrong with my game i did a bunch of side missions but the progress is not going pass 68%. i did a strangers and freak missions then went back to the stats and it didnt show that i completed another one wtf is going on :lupe:
Download a guide on your phone. There's a lot of shyt you gotta do breh

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That was definitely not me that ran you over. I don't fukk around in missions. It's a waste of time. However, I do not appreciate the name calling and overall rudeness of your post so if I'm being completely honest, I'm glad you had a bad experience even though I had nothing to do with it.

The polite troll. :mjlol:

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Off-topic
General, it's an honor to have been acknowledged by you. You have one of the greatest threads in internet history.
:blessed:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
When you are on again we can go ahead and do some races. That way you can unlock your mods. For me the Zentorno is the best super car. I like the handling. Speed is only slightly behind the Bugatti. And it accelerates faster which is all that really matters. Plus it has a bulletproof rear. Which is really helpful during free roam if your getting chased by people.

I blew up your Zen by accident as soon as I got in. :mjlol:

Oh yeah. I told the story about the low level I helped out a while ago. MattyDizzle. And then later he forgot who I was and murked me. :mjcry: I found him again and killed him like 4 times in a row. Told him we are Coli brehs . We are cool now. Last night we had a lil firefight with about 5 other nikkas. MattyDizzle is a full blown troll. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: He would go in passive. go right up to this nikka and distract him by basically standing next to him. . .I would then kill ol boy. Eventually everybody left but me. . Matty, and this dude Big Tom. Me and Matty brought it to him. :wow:

LMAO that you know Mdizzle LMAO. I was upset about that for awhile. Today they blew my car up like 5 times. Haters. I am tired of calling Mors cause now that I got my ZEN ZEN I hate having to push the slower whips. They are too boring now. never going back, just glad the haters have enough money to cover my insurance.

I played with you before? Who are you on there? I am bout to get on right now. I swear I am giving it up but I be right back at it like crack. I really wanna do the race thing so I can hook my car up and then start collecting more cars to mod out. So holla at ya GIRL, even if you see me on HOLLA.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
That dude MattyDizzle is off chain. :mjlol::mjlol: I have never seen a dude troll so many people. Matty has no chill. :mjcry:

I was with you in that mission. I drove us to the spot. I grabbed the girl and dipped back to the checkpoint. I had no idea Matty did that tho.
OOHHHHH LOL you were there too. LMAO. I was so mad. I was like WHHHYYYYY I only had my car one day. I didn't understand what I did wrong. I always like to be a team player in missions. All yall are my kens and black barbie type ish. I just wanna be friends. Although I have been getting into a little bonnie and clyde trouble with my new friend. I am a little on the pink going to red side now, I usually like to play nice. I am into these tag team death matches now though.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
0_0.jpg

nikkas bringing back the UFO's too. Never noticed it says FIB on the UFO.

HOLD up are you Lando? My dude. What's up. I forgot what your name was on here but I know that face and your dress.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
That was definitely not me that ran you over. I don't fukk around in missions. It's a waste of time. However, I do not appreciate the name calling and overall rudeness of your post so if I'm being completely honest, I'm glad you had a bad experience even though I had nothing to do with it.
I know. My mouth is reckless when I am mad. I apologize for the name calling. That's it.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
LMAO that you know Mdizzle LMAO. I was upset about that for awhile. Today they blew my car up like 5 times. Haters. I am tired of calling Mors cause now that I got my ZEN ZEN I hate having to push the slower whips. They are too boring now. never going back, just glad the haters have enough money to cover my insurance.

I played with you before? Who are you on there? I am bout to get on right now. I swear I am giving it up but I be right back at it like crack. I really wanna do the race thing so I can hook my car up and then start collecting more cars to mod out. So holla at ya GIRL, even if you see me on HOLLA.
I'm off today and tomorrow. we will do races. Just me n u. I will let u win so u can unlock mods. I'm playing Madden right now. Anytime I'm ready. Send me a psn message.

Your zen will b fully modded in no time:salute:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
OOHHHHH LOL you were there too. LMAO. I was so mad. I was like WHHHYYYYY I only had my car one day. I didn't understand what I did wrong. I always like to be a team player in missions. All yall are my kens and black barbie type ish. I just wanna be friends. Although I have been getting into a little bonnie and clyde trouble with my new friend. I am a little on the pink going to red side now, I usually like to play nice. I am into these tag team death matches now though.

:mjlol:

Yo I guess yall playing on PS3? Trust, it's a squad of us on the quad that STAY red. Literally cats be upset when they get on and the indicator is white :stopitslime:

People be trying to join up because of all the mayhem we cause on the map. No death matches either. If cats wanna fight find us in the streets and scrap :win:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
:mjlol:

Yo I guess yall playing on PS3? Trust, it's a squad of us on the quad that STAY red. Literally cats be upset when they get on and the indicator is white :stopitslime:

People be trying to join up because of all the mayhem we cause on the map. No death matches either. If cats wanna fight find us in the streets and scrap :win:
I feel so lost. I hope by the time I join ya'll aren't on to something else or bored.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's so many people on and off that you never know. Then again everyone is really waiting on heists to drop. My first few weeks in GTA online I almost quit because I didn't wanna spend all my time doing missions. Ran into some coli peeps one day and it was on from then.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
There's so many people on and off that you never know. Then again everyone is really waiting on heists to drop. My first few weeks in GTA online I almost quit because I didn't wanna spend all my time doing missions. Ran into some coli peeps one day and it was on from then.
There is news of heist missions?!? That's cool. I got bored with missions too. I thought I had to wait on them to pop up or invite me. Now I know how to choose my own.

So glad I chose my Zen. I love her. I want two. And an Entitiy, but Zen is my boo. Is it me or does she purr louder and go faster after you win a few races. So much I have been missing out on!

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
@Kaypain im doing trevor's side missions (border patrol, celebrity item, etc.) but its not adding to the stats checklist. Does this mean I don't need to bother doing these? also if you chose to kill Trevor in the last mission that means you wouldn't even be able to do these missions, right?