The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Sharefactory

when i tried doing it my voice comes out super low for some reason. anyways are you 100% in Story Mode? Im at 70 right now and I wanted to get all golds in the missions for that Platinum trophy. I want atleast one platinum in my name :mjcry:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm never gonna get that then so I guess I'ma just chose the best I can get. If and when I do get 10 wins or whatever it was it will be a long time with a lot of luck. Oh well. Stock cars for the win.

When you are on again we can go ahead and do some races. That way you can unlock your mods. For me the Zentorno is the best super car. I like the handling. Speed is only slightly behind the Bugatti. And it accelerates faster which is all that really matters. Plus it has a bulletproof rear. Which is really helpful during free roam if your getting chased by people.

I blew up your Zen by accident as soon as I got in. :mjlol:

Oh yeah. I told the story about the low level I helped out a while ago. MattyDizzle. And then later he forgot who I was and murked me. :mjcry: I found him again and killed him like 4 times in a row. Told him we are Coli brehs . We are cool now. Last night we had a lil firefight with about 5 other nikkas. MattyDizzle is a full blown troll. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: He would go in passive. go right up to this nikka and distract him by basically standing next to him. . .I would then kill ol boy. Eventually everybody left but me. . Matty, and this dude Big Tom. Me and Matty brought it to him. :wow:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
now, which one of you fakkits is Mattydizzle90. you B ass fakkit. I was in a mission and by the time I got to the spot they had collected the van so I went to the destination. Someone blew up my Zentero and then ran me over until I died. I did nothing and still got 22,800 though bytch. And I reported all your bytch asses too. fakkit. I hate playing with people like you.

Now I keep getting invited to play with you again. Uhh how bout hell no.I thought we were in the same crew.

That dude MattyDizzle is off chain. :mjlol::mjlol: I have never seen a dude troll so many people. Matty has no chill. :mjcry:

I was with you in that mission. I drove us to the spot. I grabbed the girl and dipped back to the checkpoint. I had no idea Matty did that tho.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Who is MattyDizzle for real? lol. When me and him were killing the one dude over and over again. . .He starts talking to homeboy. Asking him where he is from. What does he do. . .etc. . .Dude is like. . um um. . . .Matty is like. Now I am going to continue killing you of course. But I just wanted to chat with you. :smugfavre:

I was :mjlol:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
0_0.jpg

nikkas bringing back the UFO's too. Never noticed it says FIB on the UFO.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
damn idk whats wrong with my game i did a bunch of side missions but the progress is not going pass 68%. i did a strangers and freak missions then went back to the stats and it didnt show that i completed another one wtf is going on :lupe:

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Who is MattyDizzle for real? lol. When me and him were killing the one dude over and over again. . .He starts talking to homeboy. Asking him where he is from. What does he do. . .etc. . .Dude is like. . um um. . . .Matty is like. Now I am going to continue killing you of course. But I just wanted to chat with you. :smugfavre:

I was :mjlol:

:smugdraper:

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
now, which one of you fakkits is Mattydizzle90. you B ass fakkit. I was in a mission and by the time I got to the spot they had collected the van so I went to the destination. Someone blew up my Zentero and then ran me over until I died. I did nothing and still got 22,800 though bytch. And I reported all your bytch asses too. fakkit. I hate playing with people like you.

Now I keep getting invited to play with you again. Uhh how bout hell no.I thought we were in the same crew.

That was definitely not me that ran you over. I don't fukk around in missions. It's a waste of time. However, I do not appreciate the name calling and overall rudeness of your post so if I'm being completely honest, I'm glad you had a bad experience even though I had nothing to do with it.