The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how do I max out my strength rating online? should I go run around knocking out pedestrians???

thats what I did, went out to east LS and fought blue collar workers until i got stronger

I know. they got the beach set up where other people can work out it would be so perfect. Which game had the gym in it I may get that one. I also miss being able to do police and ambulance missions.

I maxed out my strength from below 20 to 100 in like 90 minutes. All I did was pick a mission online called "death metal". when you do that mission (make sure it's solo), the police don't come if you punch out pedestrians ever.

so I just went to the beach and KO'd pedestrians for about 90 minutes straight while in the mission.

ZzrjgfT.jpg

maxed out on everything except lung capacity now.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I maxed out my strength from below 20 to 100 in like 90 minutes. All I did was pick a mission online called "death metal". when you do that mission (make sure it's solo), the police don't come if you punch out pedestrians ever.

so I just went to the beach and KO'd pedestrians for about 90 minutes straight while in the mission.

ZzrjgfT.jpg

maxed out on everything except lung capacity now.

OK might be dumb. Can I find this specific mission and play it directly? And If so how? I'm bout to get back on soon. What does super strength help with? Making you stronger so you won't die as fast? I've been actually enjoying swimming since I started back up playing. It reminds me of Super Mario Bros on the 64. It used to bore me, but I like going under water now.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK might be dumb. Can I find this specific mission and play it directly? And If so how? I'm bout to get back on soon. What does super strength help with? Making you stronger so you won't die as fast? I've been actually enjoying swimming since I started back up playing. It reminds me of Super Mario Bros on the 64. It used to bore me, but I like going under water now.

I dunno what super strength does, but I wanted my character maxed out. I did use it when a dude ran up on me online when I exited my whip and I pistol whipped him to today.

It depends on your level if you have access to that mission. I dont know if you do. to pick your menu online click pause, then go to the online tab, click host job, then click rockstar created, then click missions, then pick the mission you want to do. make sure u do the mission solo. that will allow you to remain in the mission where the cops don't come when you are putting the beats on the pedestrians at the beach.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know I started reading in enough time to get some money. I think the two white ones are billionares close to it while Franklin my fave has about 48 MIL. or $480 MIL. Can't remember but either way I got some of the benefits of the stock thing, but I would feel so upset if I missed out on it completely to the point I'd have to play again. I also killed trevor off and luckily didn't save it so I was able to get him back and close the game out with all the players. cause he doesn't come back lol.
im sitting on 2.1 billion on each. after all the investments theres a guy you drive to the airport after his car breaks down and he tells you to invest in tinkle. its a 30 percent increase from the 1.6 billion. i got lucky enough as mine somehow rose to 40%. i also bought the country club with trevor, the garage, the weed spot, the cab place and the towing place with franklin. while michael owns the theatres and the scrapyard.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
sometimes I play the online missions solo, cuz they are so damn difficult. you really gotta plan that shyt out, cuz if :ufdup: you will get killed with the quickness.
nikkas do retarded shyt like drive right into the middle of all the enemies or just run in like rambo and get swiss cheesed. . and with rooftop rumble everyone is constantly using explosives. theres a way to do that shyt with the auto shotgun with ease.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
nikkas do retarded shyt like drive right into the middle of all the enemies or just run in like rambo and get swiss cheesed. . and with rooftop rumble everyone is constantly using explosives. theres a way to do that shyt with the auto shotgun with ease.
Guilty I use explosives. And is it me or did they do some updating and the missions harder? I don't mind cause they were getting to easy and boring even on hard, but I have barely made it to round 10 in most survivals. Before I aced them all with ease. even boneyard by myself lol.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Guilty I use explosives. And is it me or did they do some updating and the missions harder? I don't mind cause they were getting to easy and boring even on hard, but I have barely made it to round 10 in most survivals. Before I aced them all with ease. even boneyard by myself lol.

they always tweak the missions online. like if there's something people are doing to exploit a certain mission, they will change it so you can't do that anymore. for instance, I played a mission where normally, I would use my attack chopper to kill the last dude cuz he flies away, and they changed it so you can no longer leave the mission area to retrieve the helicopter once I call it.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
they always tweak the missions online. like if there's something people are doing to exploit a certain mission, they will change it so you can't do that anymore. for instance, I played a mission where normally, I would use my attack chopper to kill the last dude cuz he flies away, and they changed it so you can no longer leave the mission area to retrieve the helicopter once I call it.
YEA! I noticed that. And on that one mission where you need a helicopter to get on top to get something...cars or something is on top of the tower (i've never been up there) I drove all the way to the airport thinking I was gonna fly in and save the game, only to realize they took it away. I quit, eff that mission.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Had to slow down on this so I could even attempt to finish Dragon Age. But yall know all I do is run around the map clappin/gettin clapped up anyway. Still only level 47 :mjlol:or some shyt because playing missions slows down the body count

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I am playing the death metal mission and I am building strength. This is gonna take awhile I see. May do some now some later. Anyways. i tried to give her some snacks since I got hit a few times but she said no. They refuse food and drink now? why?

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
today was a stupid day online. boring. had a job where dude picked up the package made it all the way to the destination and then stood there for like 15 minutes before going to dot. I tried to run him over and kill him to take the package cause aint nobody got time for that. I wanna get this money that is so hard to make and get on to the next thing.

Then I went to another mission. Ran into a dude on accident backing up. Made it all the way to the rooftop where he proceeded to run me over. Then My controller kicked me out when I was trying to jump out the way and text his tard ass it was an accident. then I couldn't remember his name so now I'm pissed. I hate GTA sometimes. I bought to hang it up for a few days cause it is raising my pressure up. Can't talk to people. My controllers dropped so many times on the floor they go crazy from time to time, and I don't have them patience for this ish.

Last edited: