The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
buying clothes are pointless in the story mode since they randomly change your outfits. you better keep leveling up. also, do races. you need to win races in order to get all the car upgrades.

I had that problem in the 360 version alot.
Not so much in the PS4 version.
If I changed an outfit, they kept it on usually for at least two or three missions.
I sometimes had to switch and change them manually if I grew tired of seeing one of them in something I put them in days ago.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
On another note, I finished the story for the first time a couple nights back.
Got a $41 million+ payout for each guy.
:wow:
Wish I would have saved those assassination missions that manipulate the stocks for the end.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
As far as buying a supercar either get the Entity or the Zentorno, preferably the Zentorno. Either squad up and trade race wins or host your own races and turn customs off and catchup so you stand a chance at winning.

Like i said either that Entity or the Zentorno if you plan to win races if its just for fun driving around get what you want

I got that Zentorno last night. Kinda wish I got the Entity only cause it is heavier and stays on the ground but I love my new whip and the sexy suicide doors....yes hunny. She drives so nice too. I got her pink for now since pink is so damn expensive to change to in the future. It won't be nothing to change her all white with a pink trim or whatever later or whatever I wanna do cause pink does get old. I am in the COLI crew and I may have another crew i am in. How should I do this though just try and make friends wit the people in the game? I make a LOT of friends and always get friend requests but after playing one time or one day we never play again. What can I do? I don't wanna be too thirsty..but uhhh...i'm trying to be flashy in these streets.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
according to one player... strength is maxed by hitting people/knocking them out and playing sports

how they still don't have a gym, i'll never know
I know. they got the beach set up where other people can work out it would be so perfect. Which game had the gym in it I may get that one. I also miss being able to do police and ambulance missions.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
On another note, I finished the story for the first time a couple nights back.
Got a $41 million+ payout for each guy.
:wow:
Wish I would have saved those assassination missions that manipulate the stocks for the end.

I know I started reading in enough time to get some money. I think the two white ones are billionares close to it while Franklin my fave has about 48 MIL. or $480 MIL. Can't remember but either way I got some of the benefits of the stock thing, but I would feel so upset if I missed out on it completely to the point I'd have to play again. I also killed trevor off and luckily didn't save it so I was able to get him back and close the game out with all the players. cause he doesn't come back lol.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
according to one player... strength is maxed by hitting people/knocking them out and playing sports

how they still don't have a gym, i'll never know
If you go out to the barn with all the cows you can level up your strength by punching and kicking them. And no police to distract you. Its time consuming

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
now, which one of you fakkits is Mattydizzle90. you B ass fakkit. I was in a mission and by the time I got to the spot they had collected the van so I went to the destination. Someone blew up my Zentero and then ran me over until I died. I did nothing and still got 22,800 though bytch. And I reported all your bytch asses too. fakkit. I hate playing with people like you.

Now I keep getting invited to play with you again. Uhh how bout hell no.I thought we were in the same crew.

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
now, which one of you fakkits is Mattydizzle90. you B ass fakkit. I was in a mission and by the time I got to the spot they had collected the van so I went to the destination. Someone blew up my Zentero and then ran me over until I died. I did nothing and still got 22,800 though bytch. And I reported all your bytch asses too. fakkit. I hate playing with people like you.

Now I keep getting invited to play with you again. Uhh how bout hell no.I thought we were in the same crew.
So emotional :kobewow:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
So emotional :kobewow:

I know. That's my feminine side I guess, I was mad.Cause you can't do nothing. they all literally partcipated in blowing up my new whip and running me over til death. WHY?!?

Anyways, on another note, just had fun playing with another COLI we robbed some stores and raced around. Met back up with him and he had a friend. We rode around in our cars and then his friend killed me. Then it was on and me and the COLI versus them. then my connection was lost and I was kicked. By the time I got back my friend left and the fun was over. Good times though. Good times.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got that Zentorno last night. Kinda wish I got the Entity only cause it is heavier and stays on the ground but I love my new whip and the sexy suicide doors....yes hunny. She drives so nice too. I got her pink for now since pink is so damn expensive to change to in the future. It won't be nothing to change her all white with a pink trim or whatever later or whatever I wanna do cause pink does get old. I am in the COLI crew and I may have another crew i am in. How should I do this though just try and make friends wit the people in the game? I make a LOT of friends and always get friend requests but after playing one time or one day we never play again. What can I do? I don't wanna be too thirsty..but uhhh...i'm trying to be flashy in these streets.

eh make some race in the creator, but make traps that only you know about so you can win. You're a girl you can just talk on the mic and idiots will flock to your race. make it no contact and start the race and repeat. Or get a PS4 join us and we can hep you out

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
eh make some race in the creator, but make traps that only you know about so you can win. You're a girl you can just talk on the mic and idiots will flock to your race. make it no contact and start the race and repeat. Or get a PS4 join us and we can hep you out

I will maybe wait but I just went and seen them things almost $400 used. I say goodnight! I need to get me a mic. If that's all it takes cool. I mostly only hear little kids on mines and they love to scream in their mic. We used to could mute that mess but for some reason on the game launch screen you can hear them talk. I guess all the adults gave their PS3 to their kids lol. I feel so outdated. When I do get one I will let ya'll know. BDAY in June maybe we can make this happen somehow lol.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I will maybe wait but I just went and seen them things almost $400 used. I say goodnight! I need to get me a mic. If that's all it takes cool. I mostly only hear little kids on mines and they love to scream in their mic. We used to could mute that mess but for some reason on the game launch screen you can hear them talk. I guess all the adults gave their PS3 to their kids lol. I feel so outdated. When I do get one I will let ya'll know. BDAY in June maybe we can make this happen somehow lol.

Hmm go donate some plasma, get some money and cop a PS4