The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
and it gives strength. lung capacity if you go under plus strength.

why is every thing so damn expensive. they kinda overdid it. i like the challenge but i want money saved in the bank too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my new girl is on maybe level 29 or 30 now. old chick level 58-9. im slowly building my way up. its hard out here for a queen. trying to stay fly and drive the flyest whips. i finally saved up enough for the Peggasi? but not sure if i want it or the exfinity? i need something sexy and fast with good control. either way after i get it ima be broke and my next purchase will be a high end apartment, then wardrobe.

anyways. internet down. so gotta play regular mode....boooo. anyone else hate Franklins generic clothes. ol tired raggedy pants hanging off his ass with the draws showing...,uh hell no. maine, i bought you nice grown and sexy clothes. wear them lol. then whenever he is on trevors side of town them cac show their true colors. they hard on franklin over there.

i wanna"do" franklin too. hes my fav character.

buying clothes are pointless in the story mode since they randomly change your outfits. you better keep leveling up. also, do races. you need to win races in order to get all the car upgrades.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
buying clothes are pointless in the story mode since they randomly change your outfits. you better keep leveling up. also, do races. you need to win races in order to get all the car upgrades.

Yes I need brakes. Which would you choose to start out with between the exfinity and the Pegassi? the exfinity goes 240 mph and the pegassi 213. I can't tell the difference when driving but I love the Pegassi. I've drove it more.

Win? As in against other people or can I race alone? I never win the best I've done is maybe 2nd or 3rd place. That ain't fair. My stats are seriously like 2-34 W-L.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yes I need brakes. Which would you choose to start out with between the exfinity and the Pegassi? the exfinity goes 240 mph and the pegassi 213. I can't tell the difference when driving but I love the Pegassi. I've drove it more.

Win? As in against other people or can I race alone? I never win the best I've done is maybe 2nd or 3rd place. That ain't fair. My stats are seriously like 2-34 W-L.

you can't rack up wins by racing alone. and I'm horrible at racing as well. but when I play with my friends or the coli brehs and we do racing (if there's a money glitch or to rank up) we typically will take turns winning so everyone can :eat:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I'm never gonna get that then so I guess I'ma just chose the best I can get. If and when I do get 10 wins or whatever it was it will be a long time with a lot of luck. Oh well. Stock cars for the win.

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Actually I don't know if swimming builds strength it might just build stamina. What does build strength is tennis, golf, and arm wrestling I believe.

How can I get my bruises off my face, or see what lifestyle choices I picked?

I thought I only put like an hour of illegal activity maybe two, but I guess that makes a difference with scarring. I got blasted in the face with a shot gun and she has craters now. Ugh I might have to start over again cause I really want my girl to be cute lol.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Actually I don't know if swimming builds strength it might just build stamina. What does build strength is tennis, golf, and arm wrestling I believe.

How can I get my bruises off my face, or see what lifestyle choices I picked?

I thought I only put like an hour of illegal activity maybe two, but I guess that makes a difference with scarring. I got blasted in the face with a shot gun and she has craters now. Ugh I might have to start over again cause I really want my girl to be cute lol.

yo, u need to get a PS4, cuz I think most of us in here are playing on PS4. I know everytime I get on GTA online, theres at least 3 folks from here on there playing.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how do I max out my strength rating online? should I go run around knocking out pedestrians???
according to one player... strength is maxed by hitting people/knocking them out and playing sports

how they still don't have a gym, i'll never know

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

As far as buying a supercar either get the Entity or the Zentorno, preferably the Zentorno. Either squad up and trade race wins or host your own races and turn customs off and catchup so you stand a chance at winning.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
yo, u need to get a PS4, cuz I think most of us in here are playing on PS4. I know everytime I get on GTA online, theres at least 3 folks from here on there playing.
I am probably this year.

The car is an Entity XF lol. I just raced it. Still deciding.

JXNZ

RAP ARTIST
Daps
Reppin
STANKONIA
Just finally beat the game. Gta5 was faulty as hell on 360 @ launch and my joint stopped workin early on, but That 1st Person mode on PS4 takes the game to a whole new level. The story was okay, mission design was pretty good for the most part, & the ps4 graphics are raw as hell. I chose option C for the last mission. It was a bit cookie cutter but I wasnt finna pull scan on Mike or Trevor tho. Couldnt do it