The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Looks like i'll be on tonight after dragon age In....

Looks like im gonna be on one... :banderas:

CeicBrX.gif

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
supposedly on 1/27 when the PC version was gonna drop. but the PC version was pushed back to march, so we dont know if they are gonna still come that day or if it's gonna be delayed until who knows when.
:mjcry: this is going detox status

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
what level are u at now?

it's tripped out. every female character I have seen online in GTA has been a dude. I assume, they might think u are one as well.

my new girl is on maybe level 29 or 30 now. old chick level 58-9. im slowly building my way up. its hard out here for a queen. trying to stay fly and drive the flyest whips. i finally saved up enough for the Peggasi? but not sure if i want it or the exfinity? i need something sexy and fast with good control. either way after i get it ima be broke and my next purchase will be a high end apartment, then wardrobe.

anyways. internet down. so gotta play regular mode....boooo. anyone else hate Franklins generic clothes. ol tired raggedy pants hanging off his ass with the draws showing...,uh hell no. maine, i bought you nice grown and sexy clothes. wear them lol. then whenever he is on trevors side of town them cac show their true colors. they hard on franklin over there.

i wanna"do" franklin too. hes my fav character.