The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When you do Online Missions, it helps to take your time and finish the job as slowly as possible, you'll get a Bigger Payoff. Kill ALL Enemies then go replenish your Health, Vests and Ammunition at Ammunation. Don't Speed all the way to the Final Destination. Could be about a $20K Payday for you if done correctly, especially with Jobs for Martin Madrazo.

sometimes I play the online missions solo, cuz they are so damn difficult. you really gotta plan that shyt out, cuz if :ufdup: you will get killed with the quickness.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
did you try to rob it??? :lolbron:

naw, some random cat was in there, and I put proximity mines by the door.

I ended up setting them off by accident and killing myself :mjlol:

when I came back to life, I walked in like :manny: and dude shot in the face with a sawed off killing me instantly. this happened the next two times after when I tried to go in there. finally killed dude, and it says the store is closed, but I was in there shooting up the store solo and throwing grenades in there.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
sometimes I play the online missions solo, cuz they are so damn difficult. you really gotta plan that shyt out, cuz if :ufdup: you will get killed with the quickness.
This is True Breh.:umad:

Sometimes you get stuck with some Jackass or Jackasses and it ends up being a lot of Hard Work for a Small Payoff or you just get Dead because 1 Person ran in Gun Blazing.:stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is True Breh.:umad:

Sometimes you get stuck with some Jackass or Jackasses and it ends up being a lot of Hard Work for a Small Payoff or you just get Dead because 1 Person ran in Gun Blazing.:stopitslime:

dog, I just did a mission with two low level dudes, and all we had to do is steal two cars. well they both got killed on some :violent: shyt, while I ran in, got the car and delivered it. then they were dead, so I had to go back and get the other car and deliver it.

another thing I hate is sometimes you'll get in a random mission with some cool ass dudes that know what they're doing, but once the mission is over, they won't give u another mission, so you get split up from cats that actually know how to play and get this money.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
dog, I just did a mission with two low level dudes, and all we had to do is steal two cars. well they both got killed on some :violent: shyt, while I ran in, got the car and delivered it. then they were dead, so I had to go back and get the other car and deliver it.

another thing I hate is sometimes you'll get in a random mission with some cool ass dudes that know what they're doing, but once the mission is over, they won't give u another mission, so you get split up from cats that actually know how to play and get this money.
It depends on who you get IMO. I've had People run me over/shoot my car up because I'm the 1st 1 with the Briefcase in Rooftop Rumble. I always go to Clap the Tiny Crew of 5 or 6 Dudes out at The Farm after the Giant Goon Squad in that Parking Lot. People always get upset when I do this routine and we end up missing out on a lot of Money. I'm Just Trying To Eat & Break Bread :manny: and Idiots are literally 'fukking The Game Up'.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the last mission of the story uploading video now. For fukkery :lolbron:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:manny:No Rushing Breh. Go make a Sandwich or something before you go to that Final Destination.:laugh:

walter-white-licking-joint-paper.gif