The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Golf is fun in SP.

Had to tone down on GTA Online so I could at least try and finish some other games

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how do y'all be gettin all this money and rep? i'm 36 rank with 700k to my name i'm tryna be a boss hawg on thes ls streets

you gotta play the hell outta that online. either that or hit a money glitch lick.

on PS3, there was a money glitch where you could sell a specific car, pause the game go to the story, come back online, and you'd keep the money and car. I did that shyt to the tune of over $8M cuz once my car was maxed out, it would make me around $150K each time I sold it.

used all that money to buy high end cars and a crib. then they patched that shyt, but raised the payouts for the normal missions, so I grinded doing those. then last xmas, someone just put $100M in my bank like :gladbron:

I balled out and bought like a attack chopper, boats and upgraded my existing whips. then one day I logged on, they took all my money. I was down to 70K from like $108M the day before :sadcam:

when I first started playing online, I was playing with all my friends in real life on PS3. they had a crew and everything. so back then we would race and race and race to up our rep. especially mines since I was brand new on the game, and they were ranked up.

also, when you do missions with more of your crew members, you get more RP than doing them with strangers.

after rockstar took all my millions, I quit playing. and I didn't start playing it again til this summer when they announced the PS4 version of GTA was dropping and that we could transfer our character over. so I went back on the grind. started doing hella missions solo and with friends. by the time PS4 dropped, I was rank 63 or so.

then once PS4 dropped, some of the cats from PS3 copped the game, and I was playing with them. but they quit playing for the most part, and I started playing with the coli crew. and playing GTA on PS4 is waaaayyyyy better due to the fact EVERYONE has a mic, which makes it infinitely more fun.

since copping on PS4 in november, I just started grinding a lot. then I had vacation time and been playing heavy. I ranked all the way up to 102. there's no quick or easy way to rank up. there occassionally be money glitches, and when those come about you gotta take advantage. there was a recent money glitch with the racing and we were all :eat: off that to the tune of $2-$3M each in a couple days.

I got like $1.5M cash, 3 cribs, 25 whips and the only thing I need to buy is a tank probably so its like :manny:

I'm just waiting for the heist to come out in 2 weeks, which is another reason, I wanted to have my rank up high and my money long in anticipation for that.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I gotta write up about the other day when we had a shoot out in the woods by the lumber/saw mill factory. These 2 dudes were WARRING with us on some fukk the dumb shyt lets go. I remember hiding in the mill sniping dudes while fighting a 4 star wanted level of cops.

Then I went to the city while Coli brehs were bodying these dudes to fight some other cats and ammo up :lolbron:

I went back to the desert area, we went at them on some Miami vice shyt because they tried to run in a slow ass sail boat aka :flabbynsick: raft.
Then homie pulled out the rocket launcher and we all were like:whoo: :gladbron::huhldup::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

All 4 of us jumped in the water and swam for dear life. The other dude started shooting automatics and I dipped underwater :whew:

We hit the shore like :scust::beli::stopitslime:

I think Mike or Terror ended up clapping the dude with the rocket when they got to shore :mjlol:

I started a twitch account just because we didn't broadcast that moment. shyt was fukking EPIC. Literally worth the game + online fee alone.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man I gotta write up about the other day when we had a shoot out in the woods by the lumber/saw mill factory. These 2 dudes were WARRING with us on some fukk the dumb shyt lets go. I remember hiding in the mill sniping dudes while fighting a 4 star wanted level of cops.

Then I went to the city while Coli brehs were bodying these dudes to fight some other cats and ammo up :lolbron:

I went back to the desert area, we went at them on some Miami vice shyt because they tried to run in a slow ass sail boat aka :flabbynsick: raft.
Then homie pulled out the rocket launcher and we all were like:whoo: :gladbron::huhldup::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

All 4 of us jumped in the water and swam for dear life. The other dude started shooting automatics and I dipped underwater :whew:

We hit the shore like :scust::beli::stopitslime:

I think Mike or Terror ended up clapping the dude with the rocket when they got to shore :mjlol:

I started a twitch account just because we didn't broadcast that moment. shyt was fukking EPIC. Literally worth the game + online fee alone.
Shoulda hit that share button right after, then hit square to save the clip. sounded fun though

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
how do y'all be gettin all this money and rep? i'm 36 rank with 700k to my name i'm tryna be a boss hawg on thes ls streets
When you do Online Missions, it helps to take your time and finish the job as slowly as possible, you'll get a Bigger Payoff. Kill ALL Enemies then go replenish your Health, Vests and Ammunition at Ammunation. Don't Speed all the way to the Final Destination. Could be about a $20K Payday for you if done correctly, especially with Jobs for Martin Madrazo.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Golf is fun in SP.

Had to tone down on GTA Online so I could at least try and finish some other games
I haven't been up on Golf as much as I have been on Tennis but Goddamn I miss pkaying Pool in this Game. Yhey should have brought that Piff back.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
When you do Online Missions, it helps to take your time and finish the job as slowly as possible, you'll get a Bigger Payoff. Kill ALL Enemies then go replenish your Health, Vests and Ammunition at Ammunation. Don't Speed all the way to the Final Destination. Could be about a $20K Payday for you if done correctly, especially with Jobs for Martin Madrazo.
Good to know.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Rooftop Rumble of course but also Cleaning The Cat House is pretty fun to do and a Good Payoff.