The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just joined on the PS4 side. Any of you people do any serious racing? I have some great playlist ready PSN: Superclef_M83

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So I am working my way up with my new chick. She is cool, but I hate the beginning when you have to build up skills. I wish we could hunt and fish in this game. Need some better car and motorcycles AND bikes. I want to ride a regular bike GEEZ. Oh and i wish we had a gym or something to workout to help build skills cause only swimming and running ain't gonna cut it.

what level are u at now?

it's tripped out. every female character I have seen online in GTA has been a dude. I assume, they might think u are one as well.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I gotta try it tonight have you tried yet

Yea it works. Boring as hell but it works.

Just joined on the PS4 side. Any of you people do any serious racing? I have some great playlist ready PSN: Superclef_M83

:salute: for that airstrike you called down on dude trying to hide in the construction site

I got my KD looking respectable now but damn I can't go heads up with some cats. Had to also fight a group of 4 dudes rollin thru bodying everything on the map :whew:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We've been having some craaaazy sessions online recently. We out here just goin wild all across the map on everyone. Nothing better than being "red" for days on end and joining lobbies with all reds too. So much violence :wow:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
We've been having some craaaazy sessions online recently. We out here just goin wild all across the map on everyone. Nothing better than being "red" for days on end and joining lobbies with all reds too. So much violence :wow:

are you online? im trying to do the money glitch

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Which one of you is savage hershey ?

Never seen this screen name sending me invites.

Went on a legendary tank troll brigade earlier, kept going back into passive mode when I got caught up with with, had like 7 players chasing me waiting for me to un-passive for like a whole hour :laff:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Went on a legendary tank troll brigade earlier, kept going back into passive mode when I got caught up with with, had like 7 players chasing me waiting for me to un-passive for like a whole hour :laff:

Wow that's pretty fukking pathetic and Un-Coli like. Hide in a tank to cause some shyt, then hide like a bytch in passive mode. :pacspit:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
are you online? im trying to do the money glitch

They killed it. Can't bet in any races anymore :mjcry:

I had 800k yesterday and I'm down to 300k from all the car insurance and ammo I been caught up on. Need a new glitch soon :mjcry:

The.other day a few dudes were killing us while still in passive mode. Couldn't even touch these dudes :scust:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What's up with these faqqots trolling going into passive mode following you around the map. This breh was dressed as the gingerbread man following me not saying shyt, I was like :wtf: so I stole a helicopter, landed it on a random mountain and sure enough this nikka made his way towards me and took like 15 mins to get to me then I flew away lol he quit after that

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Wow that's pretty fukking pathetic and Un-Coli like. Hide in a tank to cause some shyt, then hide like a bytch in passive mode. :pacspit:
I earned my stripes :pacspit:

Im just spending money now not even doin missions. Trust me I go head's up. I only go into passive to get back to my tank spawn, cause these boys ain't lettin that happen once they get hit with the tank. Or to troll someone following me in passive around the map.

I done everything the game has to offer lemme cook out here :manny:
We were heavy last year with Coli crew I got the 3rd most RP in the Coli Crew :jawalrus: Or did a few days ago.

Plus if it ain't The Coli Fluuck Em anyway

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea it works. Boring as hell but it works.

:salute: for that airstrike you called down on dude trying to hide in the construction site

I got my KD looking respectable now but damn I can't go heads up with some cats. Had to also fight a group of 4 dudes rollin thru bodying everything on the map :whew:

man, that shyt is too boring. I need to get from 98 to level 100, but I'm not gonna do all that.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
my break is over with, im back at work now

barely any time for this shyt

:mjcry: