The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
As far as evading the cops goes, if you can switch vehicles and not be spotted doing so, you can pretty much evade them easily.
I lost a five star rating last night after changing whips. Rode right by them on the freeway and the chopper flew right over me.
You have to be careful as to not get too close to them, though.
they went over this in the first mission when trevor says "they haven't made this car yet"

matter of fact, it shows in your radar

when you are "hidden" the pointer is greyed out.. that means they don't "see" you... and as long as you duck or don't get too close, they won't see you again

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know what's the funniest thing ive encountered idk if anyone else has is in missions if you shoot up at lost or the drug dealing bad guys they be saying crazy shyt, like he got charlie, or ray's been hit...

My favorite line is, Mendoza's been hit, mendoza got fukking hit...

shyt be having me dying on the inside... :mjlol:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You know what's the funniest thing ive encountered idk if anyone else has is in missions if you shoot up at lost or the drug dealing bad guys they be saying crazy shyt, like he got charlie, or ray's been hit...

My favorite line is, Mendoza's been hit, mendoza got fukking hit...

shyt be having me dying on the inside... :mjlol:

you havent heard merry weather scream out, "bend over here it comes!!!!!" lol

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We only do missions to get $$ for more guns and ammo, and the RP to rank up. 90% of the time we on the map droppin bodies.

You cats better get with the movement before heists come out. We only rollin with certified Hit Squad brehs.