The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Stop looking at me like that boy. Can i live? Dang.
What that mouth do?
g_UTev3_V.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
See this. The white man has excuses for everything. The "I shot that ****** cause he gave me a threatening look" excuse. "The city of Los santos is too small, your car (which was parked neatly in front of the clothe ing shop) got "in the middle" There was no other route of escape except making a right into an enclosed parking lot and blowing up your car." So blowing up my parked car that magically "got in the middle" helped you escape from the cops right? Maybe if you wasn't such a reckless imbasault the police wouldn't be chasing youin the first place. But no. It's my fault. I apologize for wanting to get my swag up for hoes and leaving my locked car unattended in the parking spot. Sorry breh. Sorry my car moved on its own and "got in the middle". Next time I'll park inside the store so you'll have enough room To do whatever you cacs do. I'm gonna have a nice long talk with your insurance company tonight
This shyt had me dead for some reason

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I tried to add you but I think there was other mightyhealthies :yeshrug:

does console games ban people who do shyt liket his??
No because you're not hacking the game or the server you're simply exploiting a flaw in the game.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
So I am working my way up with my new chick. She is cool, but I hate the beginning when you have to build up skills. I wish we could hunt and fish in this game. Need some better car and motorcycles AND bikes. I want to ride a regular bike GEEZ. Oh and i wish we had a gym or something to workout to help build skills cause only swimming and running ain't gonna cut it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So I am working my way up with my new chick. She is cool, but I hate the beginning when you have to build up skills. I wish we could hunt and fish in this game. Need some better car and motorcycles AND bikes. I want to ride a regular bike GEEZ. Oh and i wish we had a gym or something to workout to help build skills cause only swimming and running ain't gonna cut it.

get on that money glitch.... :youngsabo: