The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
They killed it. Can't bet in any races anymore :mjcry:

I had 800k yesterday and I'm down to 300k from all the car insurance and ammo I been caught up on. Need a new glitch soon :mjcry:

The.other day a few dudes were killing us while still in passive mode. Couldn't even touch these dudes :scust:

they patched it NOOOO wtf! how am i gunna get my attach chopper now :thumbsdown::angry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
yo did they reset and start recounting crew ranking?

Suddenly it's only counting the last 12 hours of RP on the leader board for me 24.7k :laff:

I got 2.5 million RP

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Go back to the inventory screen and disable it from there (hold the touchpad)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Which one of you is savage hershey ?

Never seen this screen name sending me invites.

Went on a legendary tank troll brigade earlier, kept going back into passive mode when I got caught up with with, had like 7 players chasing me waiting for me to un-passive for like a whole hour :laff:
We was puttin in work on whoever that was. Lol!
Anybody that wasn't Coli was targets.
Crazy thing about it was that the Crew colors weren't showing up on the map.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
We was puttin in work on whoever that was. Lol!
Anybody that wasn't Coli was targets.
Crazy thing about it was that the Crew colors weren't showing up on the map.

I got booted 3 times in 15mins on that server the 3rd time I just logged off smh

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I got booted 3 times in 15mins on that server the 3rd time I just logged off smh
shyt was mayhem, bruh.
I'm all for the fukkery until dumb shyt like that happens.
I get bored after too many random fights.
I gotta start doing more missions inbetween.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What's up with these faqqots trolling going into passive mode following you around the map. This breh was dressed as the gingerbread man following me not saying shyt, I was like :wtf: so I stole a helicopter, landed it on a random mountain and sure enough this nikka made his way towards me and took like 15 mins to get to me then I flew away lol he quit after that

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
As far as evading the cops goes, if you can switch vehicles and not be spotted doing so, you can pretty much evade them easily.
I lost a five star rating last night after changing whips. Rode right by them on the freeway and the chopper flew right over me.
You have to be careful as to not get too close to them, though.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Important info. A couple of glitches and things that popped up over the last few days.

1.) The 400RP/~40 seconds glitch.

I posted the video earlier, but you basically go by the military base and move back and forth creating/evading 4 star wanted levels. This is SUPER boring though. One of the dudes I showed the glitch to had an idea - get a school bus and put everyone in it. Whoever is going to generate the RP does it for everyone since being in the vehicle still gets you the RP. Not confirmed yet but if you are a passenger you shouldn't be tagged as idle by the server. This way cats can go to bed and let whoever is doing it rank up mad heads at once.

2.) The Survival Glitch (super important)

There is a glitch to get into the building on survival in the Railyards. You'll be invincible and the cops can't kill you. Do it solo for max RP and 30k.
However something weird happened last night.

I was doing the mission solo and a dude spectated it. He ended up spawning IN the mission on like Wave 6. He died, would go back to spectate and respawn in the next wave. That's one crazy glitch. The best thing tho? Anyone spectating gets the RP and cash. Basically just glitch the survival, let people in your party/crew know you're on level 10, and have them spectate. Easy 30k + ~2500 RP.

The real bonus

Get to Wave 10 and let the helicopter live. DO NOT SHOOT IT DOWN. Kill all of the cops. Then kill the shooter - NOT the pilot of the copter. Hop out of the glitch spot and collect everything. Waves 8+ spawn cops with miniguns and if you're lucky RPGs. These weapons carry over into Free Mode. This is how I was running around the map with 1500 ammo MGs and an RPG even though I haven't unlocked them. According to a crew member you can't buy ammo for them because you don't have them unlocked yet. Just go back to survival and reclaim them. The Railyard map might be the best mission in the game.

3.) More ez RP and Cash

Start the Blow Up 2 mission. Destroy the cars as Simeon wants. Instead of finishing the mission, drive around the corner (make a right) and you'll see the bank on the left. Run inside, up the hallway and across the veranda until you go through the doors. You can hold off the cops indefinitely solo. Do it for about 20 minutes (max mission rewards time) and you'll get ~20k cash and like 9k RP.

Shout out to the Coli members that helped figuring all of this out. They took our motorcycle hustle but we still gettin it