The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
What ya license plate game looking like?:stopitslime:

0_0.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Access the ATM through your phone and make sure you have $10,000 in hand.

Start a "Bike Race" (motorcycle race). The more people the better. Set it for 1 lap, and do it on a short track like Dock and Roll (Southern end of the map by the docks is where it's at). Everyone bids $10,000 (the max) on themselves. Make sure you confirm the bet! The money should be in green.

In turn, each person drives into the green garbage bin at the left right in the beginning of the race and kills themselves. Wait for the 1st person to die and respawn, then the next does it and so on until everyone went.

When you die, look at the top right and you'll see the cash go up. For 8 people it goes up to around $56,000 per race. I was messing around yesterday and bidding on other people too and got it up to $61000 but I don't know how to make it work consistently. Just play it safe and do the regular way so you don't end up losing $10k at times. We had it down to where everyone made money for like 20 races straight.

Also one of the brehs. RBro, realized winning the bike races unlocks options for your car mods. So let whoever needs to unlock car stuff win also and you kill 2 birds.
:ohhh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
See this. The white man has excuses for everything. The "I shot that ****** cause he gave me a threatening look" excuse. "The city of Los santos is too small, your car (which was parked neatly in front of the clothe ing shop) got "in the middle" There was no other route of escape except making a right into an enclosed parking lot and blowing up your car." So blowing up my parked car that magically "got in the middle" helped you escape from the cops right? Maybe if you wasn't such a reckless imbasault the police wouldn't be chasing youin the first place. But no. It's my fault. I apologize for wanting to get my swag up for hoes and leaving my locked car unattended in the parking spot. Sorry breh. Sorry my car moved on its own and "got in the middle". Next time I'll park inside the store so you'll have enough room To do whatever you cacs do. I'm gonna have a nice long talk with your insurance company tonight
Naw I clicked join a friends server. When I joined you were the only one on the map so I drove to where you were at to see if you wanted to cause some fukkery.

I walked to the back of the store and couldn't get to where your dot was so I went back outside started mini gunning pedestrians and shyt got outt've hand

Let's talk settling out of court. How's 100k?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo anybody trying to make some money?

I'm on right now on the p4 ...gutta23

Trying to get my money and level up

I think I invited you to a session earlier. We took a break but we'll be glitching again soon. Maybe like 15 minutes from now I'll be back on

See this. The white man has excuses for everything. The "I shot that ****** cause he gave me a threatening look" excuse. "The city of Los santos is too small, your car (which was parked neatly in front of the clothe ing shop) got "in the middle" There was no other route of escape except making a right into an enclosed parking lot and blowing up your car." So blowing up my parked car that magically "got in the middle" helped you escape from the cops right? Maybe if you wasn't such a reckless imbasault the police wouldn't be chasing youin the first place. But no. It's my fault. I apologize for wanting to get my swag up for hoes and leaving my locked car unattended in the parking spot. Sorry breh. Sorry my car moved on its own and "got in the middle". Next time I'll park inside the store so you'll have enough room To do whatever you cacs do. I'm gonna have a nice long talk with your insurance company tonight

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Naw I clicked join a friends server. When I joined you were the only one on the map so I drove to where you were at to see if you wanted to cause some fukkery.

I walked to the back of the store and couldn't get to where your dot was so I went back outside started mini gunning pedestrians and shyt got outt've hand

Let's talk settling out of court. How's 100k?
Ok I'll pm you my paypal

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I think I invited you to a session earlier. We took a break but we'll be glitching again soon. Maybe like 15 minutes from now I'll be back on

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Just turned this shyt off.... What's your user name I will add u.....trying to play some missions tomorrow or something ....pockets looking light man