The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's the glitch

Access the ATM through your phone and make sure you have $10,000 in hand.

Start a "Bike Race" (motorcycle race). The more people the better. Set it for 1 lap, and do it on a short track like Dock and Roll (Southern end of the map by the docks is where it's at). Everyone bids $10,000 (the max) on themselves. Make sure you confirm the bet! The money should be in green.

In turn, each person drives into the green garbage bin at the left right in the beginning of the race and kills themselves. Wait for the 1st person to die and respawn, then the next does it and so on until everyone went.

When you die, look at the top right and you'll see the cash go up. For 8 people it goes up to around $56,000 per race. I was messing around yesterday and bidding on other people too and got it up to $61000 but I don't know how to make it work consistently. Just play it safe and do the regular way so you don't end up losing $10k at times. We had it down to where everyone made money for like 20 races straight.

Also one of the brehs. RBro, realized winning the bike races unlocks options for your car mods. So let whoever needs to unlock car stuff win also and you kill 2 birds.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
@KushSkywalker you are trying my patience. Keep your little goddamn cac fingers off my car. Do you go around destroying people's property in real life? You're a maniac.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@KushSkywalker you are trying my patience. Keep your little goddamn cac fingers off my car. Do you go around destroying people's property in real life? You're a maniac.
breh I was fighting the police and your shyt happened to get in the middle while you were trying on clothes

I already told you you can replace it, im pretty sure it makes me pay your insurance and everything

Edit: Oh yeah, these CAC fingers ain't small either breh :umad:

I got hands

6c8d61508321ac444175370124200350-640x360.jpg

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
breh I was fighting the police and your shyt happened to get in the middle while you were trying on clothes

I already told you you can replace it, im pretty sure it makes me pay your insurance and everything

Edit: Oh yeah, these CAC fingers ain't small either breh :umad:

I got hands

6c8d61508321ac444175370124200350-640x360.jpg

See this. The white man has excuses for everything. The "I shot that ****** cause he gave me a threatening look" excuse. "The city of Los santos is too small, your car (which was parked neatly in front of the clothe ing shop) got "in the middle" There was no other route of escape except making a right into an enclosed parking lot and blowing up your car." So blowing up my parked car that magically "got in the middle" helped you escape from the cops right? Maybe if you wasn't such a reckless imbasault the police wouldn't be chasing youin the first place. But no. It's my fault. I apologize for wanting to get my swag up for hoes and leaving my locked car unattended in the parking spot. Sorry breh. Sorry my car moved on its own and "got in the middle". Next time I'll park inside the store so you'll have enough room To do whatever you cacs do. I'm gonna have a nice long talk with your insurance company tonight

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
See this. The white man has excuses for everything. The "I shot that ****** cause he gave me a threatening look" excuse. "The city of Los santos is too small, your car (which was parked neatly in front of the clothe ing shop) got "in the middle" There was no other route of escape except making a right into an enclosed parking lot and blowing up your car." So blowing up my parked car that magically "got in the middle" helped you escape from the cops right? Maybe if you wasn't such a reckless imbasault the police wouldn't be chasing youin the first place. But no. It's my fault. I apologize for wanting to get my swag up for hoes and leaving my locked car unattended in the parking spot. Sorry breh. Sorry my car moved on its own and "got in the middle". Next time I'll park inside the store so you'll have enough room To do whatever you cacs do. I'm gonna have a nice long talk with your insurance company tonight
:sneakypac:

Slap Yarmulkes

WiiRadio
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tacoma
Got banned and lost my rank & money. Can't run the streets killing for fun no more! I need to do some races to get back right. Add S_L_A_P_2_5_3 if you're trying to get your rank up.