The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
B6Z4R_rIcAA44Sx.jpg
delete that shyt

:mjcry:

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
yall nikkas on gta on xbox one or the 360?had 360 for years and never bought a game use it for amazon and netflix. Is it time to upgrade?

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I enjoy killing bum ass b*stards stuntin in the them tanks with grenades . But my klil to death ratio is :mjcry:

I be getting whacked on that mother just for dring thru.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Ok I am making a new girl right now, cause I have been meaning to but never got around. I want my girl to look cute with makeup on, maybe gonna have to make her light although I wanted my girls to kinda look like me.

So what's up with the snow? I haven't played in a long time was that just for the holidays?It is gone now. I didn't like it everyday, but it was a nice change. I like how they gradually made the snow go away and how the sun came out and eventually the snow just went away.

Also I got a lot of free stuff for Christmas. did I miss out on Thanksgiving too?

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Ok I am making a new girl right now, cause I have been meaning to but never got around. I want my girl to look cute with makeup on, maybe gonna have to make her light although I wanted my girls to kinda look like me.

So what's up with the snow? I haven't played in a long time was that just for the holidays?It is gone now. I didn't like it everyday, but it was a nice change. I like how they gradually made the snow go away and how the sun came out and eventually the snow just went away.

Also I got a lot of free stuff for Christmas. did I miss out on Thanksgiving too?
:dahell: