The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a question... If you kill Trevor or Mike at the end do you still get to play with them? I didn't merk either one cause I still have plenty of side missions and businesses to get to

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel the Killing Mike or Trevor choices was something Rockstar just did because GTA IV also contained moments where you had to pick one character over the other. It just didn't make sense here at all because not only does it put limitations on the gameplay (side missions that are lost, properties you can't buy) there's also no point in the story where Franklin would realistically turn against them. Not against Trevor, no matter how crazy he was, and definitely not against Mike.

As far as I'm considered Endings A and B don't exist and C is the only ending of the game.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Don't have have an IPhone :snoop: So they made a feature in the game only for ppl with Iphones? That's messed up.
I don't have one either. I haven't used Chop at all in the game except once just to see him kill people when you try to fight them.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
no. i just finished that mission
shyt is stupid.

Prolly the worst GTA story ever
I actually like the fact that you can choose different outcomes to the game. It makes you wonder what would've happened if you make a different decision. They did the same with L.A Noire which I liked. It gives the game more replay value.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually like the fact that you can choose different outcomes to the game. It makes you wonder what would've happened if you make a different decision. They did the same with L.A Noire which I liked. It gives the game more replay value.
Not for me. I had the game on launch day and I'm just now beating it.

The story was too random for me to care to finish it or what would happen. I just wanted to beat the game and get the shyt over with. The gameplay and variety is where the game shines, but the story was garbage and at times idiotic... especially for a GTA game.

I'm more interested in the side missions now just to see if I can 100% the game. That's the main reason killing off 1 of the characters was not an option for me. I purposely skipped getting into their side stuff because I really just wanted to finish the main story mode. That's why when I got the options at the end I was like...

:why:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Not for me. I had the game on launch day and I'm just now beating it.

The story was too random for me to care to finish it or what would happen. I just wanted to beat the game and get the shyt over with. The gameplay and variety is where the game shines, but the story was garbage and at times idiotic... especially for a GTA game.

I'm more interested in the side missions now just to see if I can 100% the game. That's the main reason killing off 1 of the characters was not an option for me. I purposely skipped getting into their side stuff because I really just wanted to finish the main story mode. That's why when I got the options at the end I was like...

:why:
You're a rarity. This was by far the best GTA ever. I didn't want to pass it cuz it was so good.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In terms of graphics, gameplay, and content, yes it's one of the best GTA games.

In terms of story and why you're doing what you're doing? It's easily one of the WOATs.