The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I seen a random blip on the map so I drove to it... it was in a back alley... well it was a woman frantic that her male counterpart was having a heart attack and she wanted my character to help. So I follow her up the stairs when some goon pops up from behind the wall pointing a gun at me, then the frantic women pulls out a gun as well, aiming it at me as she had set me up to get robbed :wow:

But I quickly switched to my gun, murked them and ended up robbing them instead :win:

Crazy the amount of detail in this game, you can get set up to get robbed :banderas:

its like a best of red dead redemption and gta 4 :banderas:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
yea, it sucks...i invested with the lester missions, i just didnt have money like that to make a lot from them...thought you had to do them at the time...now i know you can wait on those, it's cool, lesson learned...

i was able to buy 2 of the theaters with mike, which brings in about 400k a week...i'm doing a lot of saving to speed up time...it takes 4 saves for a day, 28 for a week...i'm hoping the 30 mil theater brings an additional 300-400k a week so it'll help me get to that 150 mil i need for the golf course...i'm just gonna continue to do a lot of saving lol...

tip: easy way to make 2 mil - do the epislon cult missions with mike..they take a while cause you gotta wait for the missions to show up, but you get an easy 2 mil just by taking the money at the end...plus you also can get the cheaper vacca car for free from one of the missions....also, the dialogue for the whole thing is funny...

how much money you got?

i recommend the stock market. i ended the game with about 25 mil on each character. i didn't get to take advantage of lester's tips. i LOVED the assassination missions.. i wish there was more of them.. but anyways

i took about 22 mil from each character and put it into HAL (hawkandlittle) maybe a week ago.

i'm at a 540% profit for 120mil right now on each character. :win:

it seems to have slowed down.. so i'll probably cash out soon

i probably got real lucky.. but if you keep an eye out.. there does seem to be stocks that just start skyrocketing.

tinkle on 360 looks like the one right now

i'm sure you can use some save magic to minimize your risk.. but my plan was just to take it all out and put it in something else if it dropped even a little in the beginning.

i'm not responsible if you fukk up though :ufdup:

i'm about to check out the epilson missions right now.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how much money you got?

i recommend the stock market. i ended the game with about 25 mil on each character. i didn't get to take advantage of lester's tips. i LOVED the assassination missions.. i wish there was more of them.. but anyways

i took about 22 mil from each character and put it into HAL (hawkandlittle) maybe a week ago.

i'm at a 540% profit for 120mil right now on each character. :win:

it seems to have slowed down.. so i'll probably cash out soon

i probably got real lucky.. but if you keep an eye out.. there does seem to be stocks that just start skyrocketing.

tinkle on 360 looks like the one right now

i'm sure you can use some save magic to minimize your risk.. but my plan was just to take it all out and put it in something else if it dropped even a little in the beginning.

i'm not responsible if you fukk up though :ufdup:

i'm about to check out the epilson missions right now.

lol it's cool, I wouldn't blame you....I got about $23 mil with franklin, $24 mil with trevor, and $3 mil with mike...

I've been dabbing in the market, but nothing's really taken off like that....car insurance did, but it's too late to jump on that train...I've been watching hawkandlittle, they are low right now and rising slowly...might just dump all my money in there and see what's up....I already did tinkle, got that tip from one of the stranger missions...he talked about knowing inside info, making/blowing a shyt load of money, and he'd give you a tip if you dropped him off at the airport...once you do, he gives you $10 bucks and says invest in tinkle (if I remember correctly)...it worked, the shyt took off....then it slowed down and starting dropping, so I sold it all...

you right about the assassination missions those shyts were fun and they should have more...

the epilson shyts are cool...what mike and the others characters said tripped me out...especially mike, he couldn't believe he was doing that shyt lol...trick for the wearing the robe 10 straight days: do the save technique to speed time up...

on a side note: think rockstar gave serious hints about future dlc missions...think we gonna get epilson cause of what happens; merryweather cause of the text you receive; and a dave/fib mission cause he keeps calling you

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@poktanju

i tried to buy some stock in hawkandlittle last night, and the system was down cause of the maintanence rockstar was doing to online...which reminded me bawsaq is dictated by us, the players....so i might look around to see what the next stock players are gonna make money off of and get in on it...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Packie is well worth the 12% you pay him.

true he is, but she is the best value in the game...she has a high skill level, but aint charging shyt for it...initially, she's slightly behind the best driver when it comes to skills, but she only charges a third of the price...that's why mike says she doesnt know what she's worth...and that's why she rode out with me on the last heist

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
@poktanju

i tried to buy some stock in hawkandlittle last night, and the system was down cause of the maintanence rockstar was doing to online...which reminded me bawsaq is dictated by us, the players....so i might look around to see what the next stock players are gonna make money off of and get in on it...

yeah, i saw some stuff on reddit about them trying to figure out how the players really affect bawsaq. i dunno how it turned out though.

but i do see stock tips sometimes when i'm in the gta section.. so there's definitely some people keeping up with it

i might just play the game over though.. :russ:

try to do the heists different.. i preferred the obvious method over subtle.. but i think i went with subtle 2 or 3 times by accident.. wasn't paying attention and just went with the way that didn't involve flying a helicopter. :yeshrug:

might pick a different ending.. but prolly not :patrice:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
anybody ever get caught in a prostitution sting? i went into an alley with trevvy trev and had the ho ride my dikk, she got out and got on the phone, i ran her over and cops was everywhere on the radar, but i didn't see no cop cars, but it was like 10 on the radar. then they started hoping out of station wagons :dead:
Yo, for some reason I can't get Trevor laid. Every stripper he "likes" claim they "don't sleep around", even though two of them are fukking Franklin or Mike. I've pulled up to a few prosti's, honk the horn and those ho's just stand there :wtf:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i saw some stuff on reddit about them trying to figure out how the players really affect bawsaq. i dunno how it turned out though.

but i do see stock tips sometimes when i'm in the gta section.. so there's definitely some people keeping up with it

i might just play the game over though.. :russ:

try to do the heists different.. i preferred the obvious method over subtle.. but i think i went with subtle 2 or 3 times by accident.. wasn't paying attention and just went with the way that didn't involve flying a helicopter. :yeshrug:

might pick a different ending.. but prolly not :patrice:

yea, I haven't figured it out just yet how the players affect bawsaq..

i'm def gonna replay through the game one day...now that I know, i'll just invest differently and wait on the lester missions....as for doing the heists and shyt differently, it depends on the heist...some of the options, I just didn't want to do...for the last one, I was obvious cause I knew it'd be fun just to have a shoot out with the cops, which it was....they don't want it with the nade launcher and the combat mg...

yea, flying copters in the game sucks...only thing worse is driving subs...

I feel ya on the ending, I probably will stick with the one I choose...although, going to war with trevor might be interesting....plus, I wanted to put a bullet in his ass when he threatened frank at his aunt's house...I wanted to breakout the combat mg and give it to that muthafukka right then lol...and hell, thought about putting one in mike ass while the story was playing out and seeing how selfish and snake-ish that cat was...so I might pick a new ending...wish you could kill both those muthafukkas, put 1 in lamar annoying ass, and have frank retire after that, chillin and stacking bank in SA...