The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Not yet, not sure when I'll try it out.

I think people are confusing me shytting on the story for the actual game though.

The game in itself is great, but the story of it all is just shytty IMO.

oh ok. i thought gta 4 was pretty boring, but i didnt watch everything. this one had me watching every cut scene and really get into the story.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen some of the shyt that shows up in the game once you get 100% completion and damn it got me wanting to get 100% to see that shyt for myself...especially that 1 ufo over the base...that shyt has a force field, will disable your engines, and if you land on it, it'll somehow knock you off....

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've seen some of the shyt that shows up in the game once you get 100% completion and damn it got me wanting to get 100% to see that shyt for myself...especially that 1 ufo over the base...that shyt has a force field, will disable your engines, and if you land on it, it'll somehow knock you off....
What percentage were you at when you completed the main story?

I was at 72%

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What percentage were you at when you completed the main story?

I was at 72%

around 80...I really took my time and did a lot side shyt before doing the main shyt....i'm now around 85%...some of that shyt that counts towards completion I don't really feel like doing, which sucks cause I really wanna see those ufos...