The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
When you pass the game and they roll out the credits what did that letter from Dr.Freelander or whatever his name was say? The words were too small for me to see.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
When you pass the game and they roll out the credits what did that letter from Dr.Freelander or whatever his name was say? The words were too small for me to see.

This kind of bothered me because in my game I killed Dr.Friendlier after he said he was going to air Michael out on his new TV show.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Yo that attempted rape on the side of the road :dead: and I finally got myself the minigun :wow:. Can you get that armor they wore when they robbed the bank?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This kind of bothered me because in my game I killed Dr.Friendlier after he said he was going to air Michael out on his new TV show.
I couldn't catch his ass because my car caught on fire in the chase. He sent an email saying how we helped each other and shyt right after the chase.

-Did anyone choose to kill Michael or Trevor at the end of the game?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
plan a i think, we escaped on a train
I chose the other one. That was by far the funnest mission of the game to me. They gave us the gold thinking we worked for the armor truck ppl. We kidnapped one of the armor truck workers and made him come with us to the bank. shyt was coo until Merriweather showed up when we were putting the gold in the cars at the getaway spot.

You should've chose the other plan bruh, that shyt was hella fun. Then you get in a big ass high speed chase with the cops but you're in the dodge challengers that are hella fast. Anybody chose to rob the bank the way I did? It seemed like too much to chose the way you did it by getting a helicopter and train.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
I chose the other one. That was by far the funnest mission of the game to me. They gave us the gold thinking we worked for the armor truck ppl. We kidnapped one of the armor truck workers and made him come with us to the bank. shyt was coo until Merriweather showed up when we were putting the gold in the cars at the getaway spot.

You should've chose the other plan bruh, that shyt was hella fun. Then you get in a big ass high speed chase with the cops but you're in the dodge challengers that are hella fast. Anybody chose to rob the bank the way I did? It seemed like too much to chose the way you did it by getting a helicopter and train.
you talking about a different mission. im talking about the bank in poalmetto that you rob for the fib