The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if yall looking to increase your money in the stock market, buy into badger stock right now....the shyt has basically 'reset' and is the next money maker...it was as high as $300, reset to $3-4, and now it's going for $10-11 and increasing...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if yall looking to increase your money in the stock market, buy into badger stock right now....the shyt has basically 'reset' and is the next money maker...it was as high as $300, reset to $3-4, and now it's going for $10-11 and increasing...
:lupe:

Can I do this on their website?

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
What bothers me is dudes acting like the other GTA "stories" were so well written or something...no one ever...EVER talks about the story...just all the crazy shyt you get into...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not boring for me...but I only completed like 20 something missions:bryan:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the game yesterday.

Was very happy with the game for about the first 2 weeks. Then this game became very stale and boring just like GTA 4.

Why have this big world and not be able to do the same stuff like San Andreas .:mindblown: What is the back story behind Grove St. being Baller turf? They never explain this in the story mode. I'm even bored with the online mode now.

Overall, I give it a B- just off the detail of the L.A. area.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saved right before the last mission. You split by 2 instead of 3.

I saved right before the last mission. :ehh:

Killing Trevor :ohlawd: - Franklin and Michael chase him to the oil field. Michael ram Trevor truck into a tanker. The tanker start leaking gas and Franklin shot the gas to make Trevor burn in hell.

Killing Michael :to: - Chase Michael to this warehouse. Michael run up to the warehouse chimney, where Franklin push him over the ledge. Franklin grab Michael by the arm, where you have the opinion to save him or not. I let Michael go to drop to his death.