The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I picked up a stripper from the club that I fukked a few times but the bytch seen the Bentley that nikka Franklin pulled up in and started giving him head on the way home. She never did that shyt when I pulled up in a regular car, this shyt is real as fukk lol.
We're u still driving?

Btw Skin diamond is one of the slutbags near Franks aunts house FYI

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We're u still driving?

Btw Skin diamond is one of the slutbags near Franks aunts house FYI
Yep. As soon as I picked her up she said I love your car daddy and started sucking while I was pulling out the club. She kept going all the way on the freeway and stopped right before the exit to her house. Bish was doing it in the drop Bentley with the top down.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
I had a great police chase yesterday started by the church near the hospital ended up at the pear in a sea doo then i ended up by the fib lot on a 4 wheeler and die don top of the water tank :wow: it lasted so long. but the cops aim is too good, i like hiding in stair wells and they somehow shoot through concrete

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beat the game, but damn, now i'm stuck...I need to get money to buy the golf course and another theater, but I already done the lester missions....been saving to speed time up, but think i'm fukked until I play through the game again....it's cool, game was fun I can see playing through it again in the future...

on a side note: I need more garages...I've hooked everyone up with nice whips (especially franklin), but I need more room to give them more shyt

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
i stoled the buggati and the whole back to the garage women was screaming at me, when i got there it was full so i took a car out came back out to get the gatti and it was gone :damn:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was in the hood, and saw a helicopter at night flying low shining the spotlight. That was dope. It wasn't for me either. Was kinda hoping to see it spray down on some ballas, but it just flew over.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
beat the game, but damn, now i'm stuck...I need to get money to buy the golf course and another theater, but I already done the lester missions....been saving to speed time up, but think i'm fukked until I play through the game again....it's cool, game was fun I can see playing through it again in the future...

on a side note: I need more garages...I've hooked everyone up with nice whips (especially franklin), but I need more room to give them more shyt
I'm stuck there as well. I don't have enough to buy the golf course with Michael in addition to all his other properties. I didn't invest the with the Lester missions until the 3rd one.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm stuck there as well. I don't have enough to buy the golf course with Michael in addition to all his other properties. I didn't invest the with the Lester missions until the 3rd one.

yea, it sucks...i invested with the lester missions, i just didnt have money like that to make a lot from them...thought you had to do them at the time...now i know you can wait on those, it's cool, lesson learned...

i was able to buy 2 of the theaters with mike, which brings in about 400k a week...i'm doing a lot of saving to speed up time...it takes 4 saves for a day, 28 for a week...i'm hoping the 30 mil theater brings an additional 300-400k a week so it'll help me get to that 150 mil i need for the golf course...i'm just gonna continue to do a lot of saving lol...

tip: easy way to make 2 mil - do the epislon cult missions with mike..they take a while cause you gotta wait for the missions to show up, but you get an easy 2 mil just by taking the money at the end...plus you also can get the cheaper vacca car for free from one of the missions....also, the dialogue for the whole thing is funny...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I seen a random blip on the map so I drove to it... it was in a back alley... well it was a woman frantic that her male counterpart was having a heart attack and she wanted my character to help. So I follow her up the stairs when some goon pops up from behind the wall pointing a gun at me, then the frantic women pulls out a gun as well, aiming it at me as she had set me up to get robbed :wow:

But I quickly switched to my gun, murked them and ended up robbing them instead :win:

Crazy the amount of detail in this game, you can get set up to get robbed :banderas:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah, them bishes stay schemin .

I picked up a mexican broad playing as Trevor. She was in an accident and confessed she just robbed a pawn shop or sone sh1t. She got in my car anf passed out. Is she dead? We were having a goof conversation :noah:

I thought Trevor was about to give her a job. What was the point of all that onlt for her to die? She's still in the passenger seat of my whip doe

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Yeah, them bishes stay schemin .

I picked up a mexican broad playing as Trevor. She was in an accident and confessed she just robbed a pawn shop or sone sh1t. She got in my car anf passed out. Is she dead? We were having a goof conversation :noah:

I thought Trevor was about to give her a job. What was the point of all that onlt for her to die? She's still in the passenger seat of my whip doe
If you didn't save the game, restart it. Get her to the destination fast enough and you can use her as a getaway driver. She has good skills and her cut is like 5% I believe.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If you didn't save the game, restart it. Get her to the destination fast enough and you can use her as a getaway driver. She has good skills and her cut is like 5% I believe.

Muthafukk :damn:

Im missin so much sh1t. My stock gm is so lacking. Phillip Seymour Hoffman shoulda made it more clear I could get bank for those assassinations :damn:

Put all of Franklins guap into Vapid. Was only about 40k, but after a trip to the ER, I've put the leading black character in debt. I owe money:noah:

Copped some Flyus stock, but I keep getting murked tryin to find one of their rival's plane at the airport to blow up

Last edited: