The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I beat this game yesterday, just under a week of having it, mind you I didn't even play the game on Tuesday, I agree with the brehs who said the main story was too short :sadbron:

Today I mainly played freaks and stanger missions along with exporling the map :ehh:

And that last mission is dope, not underwhelming at all :win:

Question brehs.. when you see a cop chasing a suspect down (red/blue flashing icon), what is the point of helping the random cop? You don't get sh!t? :yeshrug:

Same thing with random peds getting car jacked. I return their car...and nothing, not even a 20 dollar bill :stopitslime:

I ran over a dude that had that icon on him and he died but the item he had was worth 500 bucks :win:

killing the random dots is easy money breh :yeshrug:

Its around 30.And his back up on the truck aint shyt!!

That mission legit had me like :damn:

And his backup is beyond useless, I was expecting them to be like Franklin and Michael and all three of y'all would go though the neighborhood to shoot the bad guys.

But these fools just hide behind the truck :aicmon:

Everytime I think I got a handle on the plane, I dive straight to the ground and go up in smoke:sadbron:

Sounds like the plane is stalling, just lift it up and the engine would start working again, today I flew an FlyUS commuter jet around the map and it stalled on me quite a few times, I just make adjustments to my flying and the engine started working again, and this was flying with Franklin and his flying skills is :flabbynsick:

The stalling mainly seems to happen if you try lower or slow down the plane too quickly

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
how do you get in them big commercial jets, i stand by the door and press y and nothing happens

Some of the big jets are static displays...

Just keep walking up to them pressing Y and one would let you in and fly.

Also you can try shooting the tires, on the static display jets, they won't go flat, on the ones you can fly the tires will go flat.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
one thing i have with this game is that Rockstar had said every pedestrian is unique in their own way. If you followed them you can see them doing their daily activities. But every time i try to do that, they look back and start talking shyt and swinging at you or they start running cuz ur a fukking weirdo following them :beli:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
anybody ever get caught in a prostitution sting? i went into an alley with trevvy trev and had the ho ride my dikk, she got out and got on the phone, i ran her over and cops was everywhere on the radar, but i didn't see no cop cars, but it was like 10 on the radar. then they started hoping out of station wagons :dead:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't get better than Trevor picking off dirty bikers and rednecks out planes, in their meth lab, with the shotguns scope at different vantage points:banderas:

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The tank in the game is :trash:

It blows up/gets destroyed WAY too soon, what makes it worse I copped this tank for 3 mil off of the military website in the game [It spawns in the Aircraft hanger you buy] and cops shooting it up makes the tank tap out far sooner than the one in SA, in SA you could drive around getting chased by the cops hella long before the tank finally exploded, only time in SA the tank exploded fairly quickly is if you got six stars and the AI tanks kept crashing into you.

But when the Tank was working in V man its fun as hell :gladbron:

Shooting missiles at police barricades :gladbron:

Bulldozing though cops cars and SWAT SUV's that try to cut me off or box me in :gladbron:

Still, IV is the GOAT when it came to police chases, especially if had the Hummer or a dump or Fire Truck :banderas:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The unique peds was the thing i was expecting. But does not happen. They just drive/walk around. They also could of had hundreds of random peds that can be friends if they just did the audio work for that

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
The unique peds was the thing i was expecting. But does not happen. They just drive/walk around. They also could of had hundreds of random peds that can be friends if they just did the audio work for that
GTA 3 had the best pedestrians

"what? she's my cousin? Hell no!"
:russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I picked up a stripper from the club that I fukked a few times but the bytch seen the Bentley that nikka Franklin pulled up in and started giving him head on the way home. She never did that shyt when I pulled up in a regular car, this shyt is real as fukk lol.