The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Man I wasn't going to get this game till it was like $20-$30
( I'm cheap, I admit it, just bought red dead redemption in July.)
Plus I am slow it takes me years to finish games
I bought FF7 the day it came out in 1997, finished it last march.

but I was in this place called "trade it" and some dude was trying to sell his 360 and some other stuff to get some money up for the next gen.
they had tested it and it worked so
They offered old boy like $40 for the 360, he was like:dahell::snoop::usure:.:ufdup:

I was like damn, breh, I'll give you $60, straight cash.

Dude was like cool. so I gave him the cash

jumped on craigslist , there was a guy flashing 360's about 2 blocks over.
and he sold copied games as well

he said i could even go online with the games with some kind of patch he burns them with ( haven't tried yet)

But to make a long story short

Got a 360
GTA V
2K14
NCAA14
Madden 25
Battlefield 3 for like $110.

Haven't had a chance to play for any time yet so i just stole some cars and ran from the cops after I got done delivering the cars on that Franklin mission.

But this weekend- its on!

By the time I finish , Maybe GTA 7 will be out

:wow: that come up

McPiff

#goat
Daps
ay08.png

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

man, breh....

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things that irk me with this game...

It takes too many damn bullets to kill cops

their accuracy is ridiculous...

everyone is a snitch, can't get into a fist fight without a pedestrian picking up their phone, and pops go the one star.

Trevor is always drunk and in his draws ever time I switch to him

The mods for cars are limited, we need more mods

Ballas, to......nikkaz hitting me with head shots from 250 yards away, using a cap gun and shyt.

But you're right....Them cops be on some Billy The Kid shyt

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question brehs.. when you see a cop chasing a suspect down (red/blue flashing icon), what is the point of helping the random cop? You don't get sh!t? :yeshrug:

Same thing with random peds getting car jacked. I return their car...and nothing, not even a 20 dollar bill :stopitslime:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Question brehs.. when you see a cop chasing a suspect down (red/blue flashing icon), what is the point of helping the random cop? You don't get sh!t? :yeshrug:

Same thing with random peds getting car jacked. I return their car...and nothing, not even a 20 dollar bill :stopitslime:

youre supposed to kill the police to help your fellow brother escape the racist pigs :pacspit:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

i try to help them pig out in a shoutout and they shoot my ass.... fukk them pigs

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Finally completed the game. I chose option C and rode with my homies. Those alternative endings though...:wow: I had to watch 'em on youtube. The one with Michael is just :sadcam::( If I was Franklin I woulda been like, nah I can't do this shyt. :sad:

Da fukk I look like killing my comrades who been there and had my back from day one, just to help out that bytch ass lowkey racist cac FIB agent? Those alternatives endings shouldn't even have been an option IMO.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

most will give you like 50 bucks.. there's 1 dude whose bicycle you return, and the next day, he calls and gives you 100k worth of his animal food stock. i think there's another where the chick will give you 60k for rescuing her.

but for the most part.. i usually just end up killing them after i return their shyt. :demonic:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I think I got a handle on the plane, I dive straight to the ground and go up in smoke:sadbron: