The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is gonna sound like blasephy (which it probably is) but I think I'm actually getting bored with this game. :wow: :snoop: I was playing GTA Online all day today and idk brehs. I always had more fun in the single player on GTA but still this is weird. It was ok but it wasn't that fun to me. No lie brehs but my attention span for video games outside of 2k has been dropped to almost zero. Now don't get me wrong :whoa: the first 2 weeks before online dropped was AMAZING. 5 years ago this probably would have been the GOAT game but I just don't get the adrenaline rush for this game like I do for 2k anymore.

This is a very sad day for me brehs. If I can't enjoy a GTA game then I know something is wrong with me. I've never been as hype for a game as I was for GTA V so you know this hurts. :to:

It seems that way cause your playin the game to death like a madman.. Do you even wash your ass and face in the morning you crusty mouf thirsty ass nikka?? :what:

Give the game a break, take a shower and go outside..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's amazing how more than 30 ppl can 5 star a thread and all it takes is 1 person to 1 star it and that 5 star thread is gone.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Things that irk me with this game...

It takes too many damn bullets to kill cops

their accuracy is ridiculous...

everyone is a snitch, can't get into a fist fight without a pedestrian picking up their phone, and pops go the one star.

Trevor is always drunk and in his draws ever time I switch to him

The mods for cars are limited, we need more mods

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

everyone is a snitch, can't get into a fist fight without a pedestrian picking up their phone, and pops go the one star.

I get sick of switching to Trevor and he's in the middle of nowhere and not a vehicle in site.

And it takes too long for the polices stars to go away.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Only 30%complete and I dont like Trevor. Thry should just let me play with Franklin.

And R there chrome rims? Havent noticed any. At least not to shiny high end chrome ones.

I want a Pit Bull or a Mastiff, fukk Chop

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's not her pic doe :russ:
That's just a poser breh.
Nah it's the same girl. That's just the first/most recent pic I found on her Instagram. Click the pic for more of her pictures. I think I found out about it through either GAF or GTAForums. Now I'm not saying it's not possible we have a TLOU and Ellen Page situation here.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

I agree, I was using the pedestrian interact feature or w/e its called with some random women in Los Stanos w/ Trevor and the bytch called the cops on me :dahell:

As for taking too many bullet to kill cops, did you try shooting them with a powerful gun like the shotgun or the big machine guns? I effortlessly killed cops using the minigun.

I get sick of switching to Trevor and he's in the middle of nowhere and not a vehicle in site.

And it takes too long for the polices stars to go away.

I agree with this as well. One time this fakkit Trevor was on some Island drunk in his underwear :what:

And it was off on the mountain side of the map too so it took extra long to get back to the main map where everything is at.

And I DEFINITELY agree with about the damn police stars taking too long to go away, that's the one thing I hate the most about this game, Rockstar should just copied and pasted the cops from GTA IV. The cops in GTA IV >>>>>>>>>>>> the cops in GTA V by far and its not even close.

Another annoying thing is getting a wanted level when you go out on the runway at LS Airport :beli:

These dudes on other forums tried to justify this by saying everyday people can't go onto the runway in an airport in real life without being arrested :comeon: There's a whole bunch of unrealistic stuff in this game, you can pretty much drive through the city reckless and not follow traffic laws and not get a wanted level, a whole bunch of different weapons appear on you just by pressing a button, you can drive in the subway tunnels in the game and not get a wanted level, three dudes win shootouts by themselves against like 25 nikkas, etc :comeon:

Is it too much ask for to enter the airport without getting a wanted level :beli:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Man I wasn't going to get this game till it was like $20-$30
( I'm cheap, I admit it, just bought red dead redemption in July.)
Plus I am slow it takes me years to finish games
I bought FF7 the day it came out in 1997, finished it last march.

but I was in this place called "trade it" and some dude was trying to sell his 360 and some other stuff to get some money up for the next gen.
they had tested it and it worked so
They offered old boy like $40 for the 360, he was like:dahell::snoop::usure:.:ufdup:

I was like damn, breh, I'll give you $60, straight cash.

Dude was like cool. so I gave him the cash

jumped on craigslist , there was a guy flashing 360's about 2 blocks over.
and he sold copied games as well

he said i could even go online with the games with some kind of patch he burns them with ( haven't tried yet)

But to make a long story short

Got a 360
GTA V
2K14
NCAA14
Madden 25
Battlefield 3 for like $110.

Haven't had a chance to play for any time yet so i just stole some cars and ran from the cops after I got done delivering the cars on that Franklin mission.

But this weekend- its on!

By the time I finish , Maybe GTA 7 will be out

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So, Rockstar recycling songs that they gotten the rights to for previous GTA games. :beli: Wasn't this song also on Vice City? :comeon:

I hope they cut another check to Evelyn Champagne King. :usure:She was looking :flabbynsick: on the last season of TV One Unsung.

I'm pretty sure Vice City had "Shame" by Evelyn Champagne King... I used to drive-by the domicans to that song all the time.

• Dap
Reactions: Eza