The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
finally :blessed:

How does this 'crew' thing work online?

Pretty much like any gang in any game. You gotta join in the social club. easier to stack money as a crew. go on missions. Eventually you can go on heists together, i think

Foxy

Wow
Daps
tumblr_mu8kq57Iat1sti9tto1_400.png

Grand Theft Yeezus

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna sound like blasephy (which it probably is) but I think I'm actually getting bored with this game. :wow: :snoop: I was playing GTA Online all day today and idk brehs. I always had more fun in the single player on GTA but still this is weird. It was ok but it wasn't that fun to me. No lie brehs but my attention span for video games outside of 2k has been dropped to almost zero. Now don't get me wrong :whoa: the first 2 weeks before online dropped was AMAZING. 5 years ago this probably would have been the GOAT game but I just don't get the adrenaline rush for this game like I do for 2k anymore.

This is a very sad day for me brehs. If I can't enjoy a GTA game then I know something is wrong with me. I've never been as hype for a game as I was for GTA V so you know this hurts. :to:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
This is gonna sound like blasephy (which it probably is) but I think I'm actually getting bored with this game. :wow: :snoop: I was playing GTA Online all day today and idk brehs. I always had more fun in the single player on GTA but still this is weird. It was ok but it wasn't that fun to me. No lie brehs but my attention span for video games outside of 2k has been dropped to almost zero. Now don't get me wrong :whoa: the first 2 weeks before online dropped was AMAZING. 5 years ago this probably would have been the GOAT game but I just don't get the adrenaline rush for this game like I do for 2k anymore.

This is a very sad day for me brehs. If I can't enjoy a GTA game then I know something is wrong with me. I've never been as hype for a game as I was for GTA V so you know this hurts. :to:

Agreed :wow:

Hopin they drop a shytload more of mission types for online, cuz that 700 mission shyt :duck: is bullshyt...Maybe if u mix & match options on each misson, you get 700 varieties, but there damn sure ain't 700 online missions...I'm startin to get bored too :to:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Agreed :wow:

Hopin they drop a shytload more of mission types for online, cuz that 700 mission shyt :duck: is bullshyt...Maybe if u mix & match options on each misson, you get 700 varieties, but there damn sure ain't 700 online missions...I'm startin to get bored too :to:

GOATstar is going to let us create our own missions down the road :blessed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite 2 songs on game right now.

So, Rockstar recycling songs that they gotten the rights to for previous GTA games. :beli: Wasn't this song also on Vice City? :comeon:

I hope they cut another check to Evelyn Champagne King. :usure:She was looking :flabbynsick: on the last season of TV One Unsung.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished the jewelry heist mission:blessed: Made out with 3 million, 5 hundred thousand something:manny: I was stunting on a thousand trillion on those getaway motorbikes:stylin: Just when, I thought that mission couldn't get more thrill, Mike come through ramming the cops to shred with the brink truck:myman: By far, that was my best mission to do, but I know there still more CRACK ahead:lawd: Sidebar, are they serious with that fool Trevor, alone, getting into a shootout with the dirty biker clan:ohhh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was over a friends house and watched him play the game. Yo, this is easily the most violent game of all time. I could not believe the fukkery I witness watching him play. Makes me wonder if people could just do the most crazy sh!t without consequences would they. But I give the game an A just from watching it. Graphics on point, characters cool. So much to do in that world. But again I've never seen a game this violent. It' just pure anarchy.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Watching Trevor have this conversation with a random girl in a taxi :popcorn: