The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
When I finally get the game this thread becomes :flabbynsick:

Anyway that Future song "How it was" in the game is :dj2:

Game is dope as well, 2nd best GTA only to SA IMO :ehh:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I find myself getting some stars, going into an Ammu Nation/barbers/clothes show and hiding behind the counter and killing anyone that dares come in. I can just sit there for ages and the fukkery has me :dead: Stick bombs above the door and everything

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I was trying to get away from the police and ran my car into the ocean. Now Franklin's car was reappear at this house!

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was trying to get away from the police and ran my car into the ocean. Now Franklin's car was reappear at this house!
The unique vehicles will always respawn at the house. Trevor's truck, Michael's Audi/red vehicle, as well as Franklin's Buffalo and bike.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
With respect breh, this ain't no GTA 3. 90% of the shyt Trevor does or says is well beyond GTA 3.
13 aint that young breh
think about it he'll be 14 next year a freshman in high school :usure:

if gta is too much for him then god bless him starting high school :patrice:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I think some fakkit is waiting outside LS customs to light me up :to: Ima lay low in the cut for a while. hopefully he gives up

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
just realized you lose money everytime you die in the general game :lupe: Been wondering why my money always seemed lower

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
13 years old breh?

gta-v-gifs-triple-facepalm.gif

They too young:snoop:
My 11yo brother begging me to play :ufdup: he ain't touching this. But I've seen his friends playing this, hate it had to be him but he's too young in my eyes, so that's that.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Word this game is definitely more adult than previous games
Yea, the torcher scenes :huhldup:

When Trevor hit that Indian dude in the nuts and blood coming out of his pants where his dikk would be at :sadcam:

The strippers actually showing nipples and areolas in the private lapdance :ehh:

Characters in the game cussin like a sailor :huhldup:

If I had a kid I would have no issue with them playing the PS2 era GTA's or even IV, but this game would legit have me like :patrice: in terms of them playing it.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
This stock market man. :smh: I invested in Fruit (FRT) and did the Lester mission and the percentage jumped up quickly to 51.5% (where it peaked). I saved my game and then waited to see if it would still rise. It didn't, it started falling and I reloaded my save. After loading my save, now it only max out at 25%. :dahell: I been reloading saves and redoing the mission (I had another save file right before the mission) and I can't get it to rise above 25%. :mad::sad: