The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can't get lucky with this stock shyt at all. idk wtf I'm doing...

I'm making some money, you just gotta buy low and follow trends. If a stock is known to go up every few days, buy in while it's low. Check your stocks every day, as it updates every minute, if the stock value hits close to it's highest value, sell.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, i cannot play this game smh

And i dont mean like i can't pick it up and play, i just cant make progress. Its been over a fukking week sense it dropped, everytime i pick it i end up doing random shyt and cant progress the story:damn:

Yesterday i finally discovered the piff that is driving around in fast whips with franklin using his special ability, just shaking cops with 4 stars and shyt. Got my secret spots around the city that i know i can goto and lose stars so i just be wilding out now.

Cutting the corner without losing speed.. because i went into slow mo :banderas:

Throwing sticky bombs out the window.. in slow mo :banderas:

Running over a crowd of people at high speeds... in slow mo :banderas:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Brehs, i cannot play this game smh

And i dont mean like i can't pick it up and play, i just cant make progress. Its been over a fukking week sense it dropped, everytime i pick it i end up doing random shyt and cant progress the story:damn:

Yesterday i finally discovered the piff that is driving around in fast whips with franklin using his special ability, just shaking cops with 4 stars and shyt. Got my secret spots around the city that i know i can goto and lose stars so i just be wilding out now.

Cutting the corner without losing speed.. because i went into slow mo :banderas:

Throwing sticky bombs out the window.. in slow mo :banderas:

Running over a crowd of people at high speeds... in slow mo :banderas:

the story is too short anyway. dont rush it :sadcam:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 more missions left. :lupe:

But that one mission

When Michael and the FIB agents had a standoff and The dude in the helicopter was about to :rip: Michael then Trevor comes through with the :to: look on his face and snipes the motherfukker. :banderas:Reminded me of Vegeta on some "I'm gonna be the one to defeat Kakarot!" :damn:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Just finished all of the early Franklin missions, switched over to Mike... seen a ? some dude :smoker:. Mike hit it and got rushed by aliens, I wasn't even ready. Had to go to work after that.

I don't like the aliens ish... makes it too much like Saints Row (hope it's just this one mission). I hate bringing in "weird/fake" ish to the GTA world

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just finished all of the early Franklin missions, switched over to Mike... seen a ? some dude :smoker:. Mike hit it and got rushed by aliens, I wasn't even ready. Had to go to work after that.

I don't like the aliens ish... makes it too much like Saints Row (hope it's just this one mission). I hate bringing in "weird/fake" ish to the GTA world

There's 4 ufos in the game and a frozen alien in the first mission but that's it. The ufos seemed to be controlled by the fib tho

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Damn I've had this game since day 1 and I still haven't beaten it :wow:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Did that new Car Patch come out yet? Cuz I wanna cop that Bond car

And where is San Fierro and Las Venturas?