The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i feel like they should have incorporated more of franklin and lamars grove street aspect into the story

soooo much they could have done with that....gangs in general actually

i guess they didnt want to make it too much like san andreas
Yeah they really wasted Lamar's comedy. Him and Franklin could have been 69 missions alone.
Random but you coppin 2k14? Idk if I wanna fall for the trap this year.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah they really wasted Lamar's comedy. Him and Franklin could have been 69 missions alone.
Random but you coppin 2k14? Idk if I wanna fall for the trap this year.
Exactly lamar is fukking hilarious one of the most memorable gta characters in a long time

and yea i am gonna copp...im just on the fence if i wanna copp it for ps3 or just wait for the ps4 :patrice: i just really wanna run with yall nikkas honestly...i feel like the only way im really going to get my moneys worth with 2k14 if i copp it for ps4, im waiting to see what they got planned for it

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
finally finished it brehs :blessed: :blessed:

i cnt believe some of you nikkas out here listening to them cacs and really murking one of your homeboys mike or trev like that :snoop: if you not choose option C you nothing but a c00n ass bytch niga straight up :pacspit:

last mission was dope tho now the wait till october 1st begins :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
these cac's on reddit smh
TcBMxsg.jpg

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
:russ: I just did a wild ass random event.... While i was riding around through the mountains on my bike i pulled up on the scene of the aftermath of a big shootout with everybody dead and I see a briefcase on the ground...before I picked it up a dying dude told me that if I picked it up I was a dead man..:mjpls: so not listening to dude i still picked it up and got 25 g's from it :wow: two minutes after riding off the scene like 5 trucks ran me off the road and spray me up within the span of 10 seconds..i didn't even get a chance to react :dead:

Ran into this with Trevor. I took the briefcase and went higher into the mountains. Two dudes on dirtbikes came after me....... Offed em tho.

Oh and if u aint choose Option C :pacspit: