The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
3T14Juq.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i need to chill on the missions :whoa:

it says ive done 48/69 missions :whoa:

back to being a stickup kid. these stores aint safe

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
now that I'm sitting on millions I can buy as many cars as I want. but there ain't enough garage space.

those stand alone garages can fit more than 4 cars :comeon:

I noticed that when you drive up to certain random garage doors, they open up and you can drive a whip in there. IDK if you can save it and come back later to find it still in the garage, I'll test my theory and let ya'll know later.

for example where Franklin buys the cab company, down the block where "The Lost MC" hangout is, there's a garage that opens up.
and the same thing for the garages off to the side at the police station impound lot. there's a few other ones on the map I gotta track down too tho.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Some of you nikkas really brought the game and don't even play it :wtf:..some of you nikkas really just brought the game just so u won't feel "left out" and "fit in" with the cool people? :dahell::camby:
So me not having the desire to play story mode means i bought the game to fit in & not feel left out?:childplease: I only play MP, I havent played a game's story mode to more than 5% since cod waw. I wasnt callin the game :flabbynsick:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fleeca, Maze Bank and TacoBomb are 3 stocks I've made money off a couple times each, got to wait til you see them drop heavy and the price goes within about $1 of its low price

Best site to go to in game www.hushsmush.com :jawalrus: