The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im with Franklin and i get off the high way
this lady screaming help and she leads me up this alley. next thing i know this dude jumps out and the woman screaming help done pulled out a gun.
they both got killed very quickly by me

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
:russ: I just did a wild ass random event.... While i was riding around through the mountains on my bike i pulled up on the scene of the aftermath of a big shootout with everybody dead and I see a briefcase on the ground...before I picked it up a dying dude told me that if I picked it up I was a dead man..:mjpls: so not listening to dude i still picked it up and got 25 g's from it :wow: two minutes after riding off the scene like 5 trucks ran me off the road and spray me up within the span of 10 seconds..i didn't even get a chance to react :dead:
Same shyt happened to me, i was like ohh shyt no country for old men:ohhh:

Took off in the car, 2 dudes on dirtbikes started shooting at me i seen a car parked on the side of the road so i tried to skid on the back side of the car to give me cover but soon as i got out dude went around and capped me up
:snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i ws driving around then a random.girl.was screaming rape and two.dudes.tried to rape her and one of dude is naked and saw his.little dikk :wtf: so i shot.both.of.them but i should have let them rape while i watching