The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Losing cops by running through Trap and letting my Grove Street nikkas bust some shots.

I love watching my the shoot outs

You got Iil homies getting dropped, OGs clapping back and punk nikkas running away.

:banderas: This game is fun as hell brehs
:ohhh: I should try this

Where on the map are the gang nikkas all at?
If I go to grove street won't the ballas shoot at me too?

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finished it a few days ago, was avoiding the internet so i didn't get spoiled. probably tied for my favorite game of all time :wow:

glad i went with option c, i almost thought that franklin was the one that would get killed. dope ending. i almost thought of killing that crazy fukk trevor though. i redid the mission and chose that option, but it was pretty sad seeing trevor get betrayed by his homies :to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i got a rolls royce for doing one of those random events :banderas:

used my la customs to do it up for free :banderas:

taking it to my grove street garage :banderas:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I used that glitch to get $25K everytime in the ocean.

I normally dont do stuff like that, but this game screwed me on one of those stock market assasination missions, and then on top of that it deleted/made disappear my 2 favorite cars from Franklins house garage that I spent a ton of money upgrading.

So I recouped all that back and way more :manny:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Can you upload songs to your PS3 and then play them on a radio station? I didn't try this with GTA IV but I think you could do it on previous games.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
this game might have the worst flying of any gta game

the fukk did they do to helicopters :noah:
I thought this were the best flying missions out of all the gta games i played. I loved how they made landing more realistic, where you have to slow down and cant just stop on a dime. Plus all you had to do was fly, no flying under bridges, following trains/cars, or trying to blow up tanks like the past gtas

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So he pre-snitched. I still don't see why they would have them rob the bank instead of being there before it went down. :mindblown:

It would have been too obvious and blown the ruse, dont forget Trevor's a loose canon, one of the big reasons why Michael wanted to get out in the first place, and isn't exactly stupid he can easily put two and two together when it's obvious, the heist was also pushed by Michael and yeah Michael snitched to that Norton guy, he(Norton) got the credit for bringing down the leader of the gang as part of the deal, that's why he had to be the one that "killed/stopped" them instead of just cops.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant upload your own songs unfortunately.
I wonder if online you only have 1 chance, offline in heists your crew didn't shoot at you