The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You Might as well star with the weed shop :manny:

How do you make money off it? Do you just get weekly payments? Cause I bought the airstrip with Trevor and I get to traffick drugs and shyt for some extra cash.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How do you make money off it? Do you just get weekly payments? Cause I bought the airstrip with Trevor and I get to traffick drugs and shyt for some extra cash.
You get like 7-9k wired to your account every week... You get random phone calls to handle business though, which affects how much money you make... I have yet to follow through and do one of the missions related to the weed business... I assume it is basic pick this car up and drive it here stuff :manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You get like 7-9k wired to your account every week... You get random phone calls to handle business though, which affects how much money you make... I have yet to follow through and do one of the missions related to the weed business... I assume it is basic pick this car up and drive it here stuff :manny:

As long as I have a nice whip I could do that. :obama:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Imagine if you could buy different pets. Like different Pits, or a fukkin Tiger :wow:

Disappointed in the guns that were left out :beli:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i dont think the 5 stars does, i got 5 stars then found this little area behind a building where the only way to get in was for them to climb the wall 1 by 1. sat there picking them off for about 10 mins.

Donde estas?