The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Nah breh, I'm a Glock and 1911 man. So those 4 pistols is all there is? I know Max Payne had more guns that were excluded from the booklet

I'm almost finished the game and I've only seen 3 pistols and a stun gun....the ap and combat pistols are very powerful so I really dnt see y they wud have a need to add more pistols breh :yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm almost finished the game and I've only seen 3 pistols and a stun gun....the ap and combat pistols are very powerful so I really dnt see y they wud have a need to add more pistols breh :yeshrug:

That's what I was afraid of. I just like a variety of handguns. I googled, and some list claimed that a lot more handguns were in the game than in the strategy guide.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:russ: I just did a wild ass random event.... While i was riding around through the mountains on my bike i pulled up on the scene of the aftermath of a big shootout with everybody dead and I see a briefcase on the ground...before I picked it up a dying dude told me that if I picked it up I was a dead man..:mjpls: so not listening to dude i still picked it up and got 25 g's from it :wow: two minutes after riding off the scene like 5 trucks ran me off the road and spray me up within the span of 10 seconds..i didn't even get a chance to react :dead:

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Beat the game and bought up all the properties except the golf course and movie studio... Nows it time for basic fukkery...

On the list:

Stealing military jets
Deep sea diving
Find big foot
Go see the ghost
Go fukk with the cult
See if any gta4 achievements carried over like the one man army achievement (hold off 5 stars for 5 minutes)

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:russ: I just did a wild ass random event.... While i was riding around through the mountains on my bike i pulled up on the scene of the aftermath of a big shootout with everybody dead and I see a briefcase on the ground...before I picked it up a dying dude told me that if I picked it up I was a dead man..:mjpls: so not listening to dude i still picked it up and got 25 g's from it :wow: two minutes after riding off the scene like 5 trucks ran me off the road and spray me up within the span of 10 seconds..i didn't even get a chance to react :dead:
I finally decided to go see what all those red dots were... Stole the money and parked at the docks with my mini-gun like :childplease:

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

what happened to the cash? :mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you nikkas really brought the game and don't even play it :wtf:..some of you nikkas really just brought the game just so u won't feel "left out" and "fit in" with the cool people? :dahell::camby:

:laff: for real??? there's people that bought that game just to say they own it. wtf?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Beat the game and bought up all the properties accept the golf course and movie studio... Nows it time for basic fukkery...

On the list:

Stealing military jets
Deep sea diving
Find big foot
Go see the ghost
Go fukk with the cult
See if any gta4 achievements carried over like the one man army achievement (hold off 5 stars for 5 minutes)

i dont think the 5 stars does, i got 5 stars then found this little area behind a building where the only way to get in was for them to climb the wall 1 by 1. sat there picking them off for about 10 mins.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
finished the game last night. :whew:
Def my favorite GTA that i've played

Waiting for the invincibility cheat so i can go to the army base and cause some :demonic: activity in them los santos streets with that tank.