The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Some of you nikkas really brought the game and don't even play it :wtf:..some of you nikkas really just brought the game just so u won't feel "left out" and "fit in" with the cool people? :dahell::camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The deal was that he would give his crew up in exchange for a fresh start, he wanted to get out of that life because of his family, but the others didn't. Brad and Trevor were meant to either be captured or killed, most likely killed, notice how when Brad is shot in the prolouge he bleeds, but when Michael is shot he doesn't, Michael also insists that they go to the spot/route where the feds end up ambushing them. However Trevor didn't die, so Michael was relocated.renamed and said to be deceased, whilst the FIB kept in contact through Brad, who he thought was still alive in order to keep him away from Michael or suspecting anything.

So he pre-snitched. I still don't see why they would have them rob the bank instead of being there before it went down. :mindblown:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Picked option C, don't see how anyone can pick A or B tbh. Now i can freeroam until online launches

Oh and although I'm a PS3 user, GTA is way more fun on Xbox imo.
why is that?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Can someone tell me if Glocks are in the game? Are there more weapons than the strategy guide said? I only saw 4 pistols.

Answer Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn: