The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah you sound like a complainer cause theres a million other things to do.. like you know missions...
we didnt even know capture the flag or heists were in the game until yesterday so what were you planning on doing online :heh:

We Been Talking About Heists Forever, Capture The Flag Was The One That Was New

As Far As Missions I Know Theres Supposed To Be Alot But They Didnt Mention Them So Its Making Me Wonder

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
We Been Talking About Heists Forever, Capture The Flag Was The One That Was New

As Far As Missions I Know Theres Supposed To Be Alot But They Didnt Mention Them So Its Making Me Wonder

nah they mentioned missions in the new details from a few days ago

Jobs: Los Santos and Blaine County are ripe with opportunity for the ambitious and criminal minded. Take on Missions and an array of other Jobs as a lone wolf, team up with your Crew or join fellow mercenaries and degenerates to pull off a wide range of robberies and illicit activities together.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Is there a list of locations for cars? I haven't see the Beamer yet. I just want to get the fly whips and ride around looking for a bust down

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Game is really boring bro

I had the sh1t since last wk and havent opened it because when I played it, it seems like I would get bored quick. But I'm getting the urge to open it since I dont have anything to do tonight.

Whats up with the pistols in this game? I was reading the strategy guide and only saw like 4 or 5 guns :wtf:

Is the glock and 1911 in the game? I need answers brehs.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Phil Collins and APP songs :wow:

Edit: And does anyone know exactly what Michael told the feds?

Brad died and Trevor was on the run. Lester was free, so who did he snitch on?

The deal was that he would give his crew up in exchange for a fresh start, he wanted to get out of that life because of his family, but the others didn't. Brad and Trevor were meant to either be captured or killed, most likely killed, notice how when Brad is shot in the prolouge he bleeds, but when Michael is shot he doesn't, Michael also insists that they go to the spot/route where the feds end up ambushing them. However Trevor didn't die, so Michael was relocated.renamed and said to be deceased, whilst the FIB kept in contact through Brad, who he thought was still alive in order to keep him away from Michael or suspecting anything.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk all yu nikkas

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg