The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
On that mission, I ended up driving down the drainage ditch and saw some folks filming a video shoot for some "gangsta" rapper. I was using Franklin and I cold-clocked his ass with a running haymaker that made him flip and for no other reason than that I could and it turned out, that 1-hitter quitter killed his as and they reported it on the radio moments afterwards. nikka's jaw was weaker than Glass Joe's & Roy Jones Jr.'s apparently.
You killed yeezus? :to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i was told to buy Vapid stocks after the bus assinination. but when i go to the stock market the company isnt even listed on there :what:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
he tells you specifically not to buy vapid stock.... :stopitslime:
and bawstaq only works if you have xbox gold

no it says wait until after the assassination to invest in them. :snoop:

i just did the mission breh. i know.

3-The Bus Assassination:: Sell Vapid (VAP on the Bawsaq) before the mission but buy Vapid after the mission (i got a ~25% return) (someone maxed at 100%)

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
kinda feel bad for cock blockin this dude on the street. i needed a car and i noticed a car pulled over at the side. didn't realize dude was pickin up a prostitute in that same moment, but i pulled him out the car and jacked his explorer :yeshrug:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
kinda feel bad for cock blockin this dude on the street. i needed a car and i noticed a car pulled over at the side. didn't realize dude was pickin up a prostitute in that same moment, but i pulled him out the car and jacked his explorer :yeshrug:

It's all right tho.....Bet you he won't solicit prostitutes no more or at least be more careful:manny:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
how the hell do u find the last juror on the mission lester send franklin on?