The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
someone clue me in on that BettaPharm/Cigarette stock game. should i just let it keep going up or should i sell sell sell?

Eventually those stocks start to lose value. Gotta watch the market to know when to sell. I ended up losing some of my gains, but still made away nice

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
LCN Stock Market - Companies and their Competitors

• CoolBeans - BeanMachine
  • Burgershot - Up-An-Atom
  • Clucking Bell - TacoBomb
  • FlyUS - AirEmu
  • GoPostal - PostOP
  • Bilkington - DollarPills
  • Pisswasser - Logger
  • MazeBank - BankOfLiberty
  • Redwood - Debonaire
  • Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter - Bullhead
  • RadioLosSantos - WorldwideFM
  • eCola - Raine
so you know what stock to invest in before you fukk up their rival :shaq:

:myman:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That Hood Safari mission where Trevor and Franklin go to what looks like CJ's old house :whew::whew::whew: shyt was serious! This nikka Lamar stays putting me in some shyt.

I Had to dip in a multi level parking lot to get away from the cops. After they bounced some dude came in to park his car. He got out. I ran up on him and dude put up the :whoa:. Still knocked his ass right out and his glasses went flying off his head :russ:

Game is the GOAT

On that mission, I ended up driving down the drainage ditch and saw some folks filming a video shoot for some "gangsta" rapper. I was using Franklin and I cold-clocked his ass with a running haymaker that made him flip and for no other reason than that I could and it turned out, that 1-hitter quitter killed his as and they reported it on the radio moments afterwards. nikka's jaw was weaker than Glass Joe's & Roy Jones Jr.'s apparently.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I was driving and this ho flagged me down. I stop and she leads me behind some house and 3 vatos try and jump out from behind walls. I had the sawed off out and blasted them fools before they even got finished hopping the walls. Then i blasted them all 1 more time. Then i see this bytch survived the shooting and is cowering a corner. So i get out my gas can, cover her dead peoples in gas, and cover her too. Then i set alight the the trail of gas, and watch her 3 peoples bodies catch fire, right before she got cooked alive too. fukk out here tryna set me up.

:merchant:

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Just hit the jump in by the army base where the highway runs underneath the base and theres a little hill, Hit the bank and jumped the fence got 5 stars runnin round in the base and got clapped by a tank in 3 mins max nikkas dont fukk round in dat barracks:wow:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
For all the brehs who haven't go it yet. Go to the top of the suspension bridge near the docks where the cargo tankers are located. There's a free rocket launcher. You can rampage right there and it will regenerate making your rampage extend tremendously. Make sure to take a sniper rifle up there.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
just beat the game, and credits rolled.

I chose option "C" but did anyone choose "A" or "B"? I wanted to know if anything major changed the storyline.
Also, anyone have specific details on option A or B. I wanna know if you get a crazy shoot out or if it's just a silent assassin.

Here's what goes down (major spoilers)
A) kill Trevor

Franklin meets with Trevor, have a little chat, Trevor realizes Franklin is gonna kill him, they race down the city & end up in some factory type place.. Trevor crashes & gets covered in oil, you shoot him & he burns to death or you just stand there & Michael shoots him

B) kill Michael

This one was more dramatic IMO, you're chasing him up some pipeline type shyt & he's saying shyt like "how you'll you do this! You were like a son to me!" & shyt

You eventually end up on top of the pipeline & Michael falls over, you catch him & then you can decide to let go of his hand or pull him up. If you pull him up he head butts you & falls to his death

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i survived a 5 star chase and got away.

just jump on a train and take cover in one of the empty carriages and take out as many cops as you can. eventually the train goes through a tunnel and the cops lose you. :umad:

you better have a lot of ammo though :usure: