The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
if anyone didn't pick option c, explain your ho reasoning
i chose to kill trevor....i dont c how a dude that disrespects every character in the game and talks to franklin like he's a piece of shyt child deserves anything but a bullet....i still cant get over that part where he's yelling and screaming at franklin when he laughed at him falling....if ANY mufukka talked to me like that in real life i would've beat the shyt outta him with the quickness :birdman:....no fukking way in hell as a man u can let somebody talk down on u like that

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i chose to kill trevor....i dont c how a dude that disrespects every character in the game and talks to franklin like he's a piece of shyt child deserves anything but a bullet....i still cant get over that part where he's yelling and screaming at franklin when he laughed at him falling....if ANY mufukka talked to me like that in real life i would've beat the shyt outta him with the quickness :birdman:....no fukking way in hell as a man u can let somebody talk down on u like that

u a bytch. no spoiler. its cold in these streets, trevors built for that. michael wouldn't have gone in the hood with franklin and lamar like that.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
u a bytch. no spoiler. its cold in these streets, trevors built for that. michael wouldn't have gone in the hood with franklin and lamar like that.
nah clearly u a bytch....i'd prolly be able to talk to u just like that and all you'd do is say "whoa chill, im sorry" :snoop:.....and yea i think michael would've dun all the shyt trevor would've except he would've talked to me like a man and not a child

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
nah clearly u a bytch....i'd prolly be able to talk to u just like that and all you'd do is say "whoa chill, im sorry" :snoop:.....and yea i think michael would've dun all the shyt trevor would've except he would've talked to me like a man and not a child

but its ok for lamar to act like a fool and cuss him out? :childplease: thats just some shyt u do with your boys. trevor just gets familiar quicker than most.

and when it comes down to it michaels the snitchin type. trevor would NEVER snitch.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Phil Collins and APP songs :wow:

Edit: And does anyone know exactly what Michael told the feds?

Brad died and Trevor was on the run. Lester was free, so who did he snitch on?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: so even tho trevor stopped you from getting robbed by the ballers, and helped you save lamar -- you holding some petty grudge about him feelin salty over falling? i don't know about u pleighboi, but trevor helped me take back the block

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
:patrice: so even tho trevor stopped you from getting robbed by the ballers, and helped you save lamar -- you holding some petty grudge about him feelin salty over falling? i don't know about u pleighboi, but trevor helped me take back the block
u got a point but i still would've nvr seen him as a friend :yeshrug:...cant even talk to this mufukka without him yelling and cursing at u...we would've been fighting every day all day
but its ok for lamar to act like a fool and cuss him out? :childplease: thats just some shyt u do with your boys. trevor just gets familiar quicker than most.

and when it comes down to it michaels the snitchin type. trevor would NEVER snitch.
i woulda been knocked lamar ass out too a long time ago :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u got a point but i still would've nvr seen him as a friend :yeshrug:...cant even talk to this mufukka without him yelling and cursing at u...we would've been fighting every day all day
trev treated my franklin with more respect than any other character from what i've seen. :yeshrug:

edit: trevor, franklin and lamar would be a good trio :laugh:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:lupe:

so what actually happens when you chose to kill one of them nikkas? i obviously picked C but :lupe: