The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i chose option A at the end
i couldnt stand trevor the whole fukking game and the fact that it was franklin doing it was icing on the cake cuz of that bullshyt trevor did in front of his aunt house when franklin laughed at him for fallin
guess i should choose the last option since there was more stuff to do apparently

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't understand the Trevor hate. Dude is one of the top GTA characters. fukkin hilarious. I switched over to dude and he was smoking that crystal blue persuasion. :dead:

Also, that whole blowing up competitors business doesn't work. I blew up a shytload of PostOp (invested in GoPostal) and the stock never increased.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Here's what goes down (major spoilers)
A) kill Trevor

Franklin meets with Trevor, have a little chat, Trevor realizes Franklin is gonna kill him, they race down the city & end up in some factory type place.. Trevor crashes & gets covered in oil, you shoot him & he burns to death or you just stand there & Michael shoots him

B) kill Michael

This one was more dramatic IMO, you're chasing him up some pipeline type shyt & he's saying shyt like "how you'll you do this! You were like a son to me!" & shyt

You eventually end up on top of the pipeline & Michael falls over, you catch him & then you can decide to let go of his hand or pull him up. If you pull him up he head butts you & falls to his death

WTF WHAT KIND OF BULLshyt IS THIS

so i have to kill the players i use in the game? wtf happens aftter then?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
breh's i was doing the mission where you wander the desert for 5 miles when i hit 3.9miles a fukking cougar ambushed me and killed me. i reloaded the game and got to 4.8 miles when i saw a blue icon appear on the map. thinking it's apart of the mission i ran to it and see a van with the headlights on. not thinking about my last mistake i don't quick save instead i run up on the van and suddenly shyt goes black and i wake up naked and on the railroads tracks with a damn train coming at me. barely dodging that shyt i realize i can't complete the mission and have to start all over again to which i :wtf::camby:turn that shyt off

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
fukk, I just realized all the process I've made was on my boys account that was saved on my PS3. I tried to transfer the data to my account through a flash drive but when I try to load it it says "You didn't create this saved game, file cannot be loaded"

I can just keep playing on his account but it'll give him all my trophies and shyt. Any way to over pass this?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
fukk, I just realized all the process I've made was on my boys account that was saved on my PS3. I tried to transfer the data to my account through a flash drive but when I try to load it it says "You didn't create this saved game, file cannot be loaded"

I can just keep playing on his account but it'll give him all my trophies and shyt. Any way to over pass this?

:ufdup: you know that right.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
:ufdup: you know that right.

:snoop::sadbron:

This fukkin' sucks.. I don't even know why the shyt automatically logged in to his account when I turned my PS3 on that day to play it.. he never set it that way. and I was too hype to play the game to even realize I wasn't logged in to my shyt.