The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just noticed that the safe house changes. The apartment that Trevor commandeered had "Live, Laugh, Love" crossed out with "Eat, shyt, Die". Michaels house seems to be gettin dirtier every couple of times I switch to him.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Is there any restaurants you can go in and eat in this game or nah

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
0_0.jpg
i just found simmet alley (santee alley in real life) in gta :wow:

if they got the los santos (slauson) swap meet :wow:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if anyone didn't pick option c, explain your ho reasoning

I chose option C but I really wanted to off Michael. Dude is a bytch for the most part :manny:. He played his boys in Yankton including wanting Trevor killed, sided with Devin when he doesn't pay Franklin just because he wants to be in movie industry and raised 2 bytch made ass kids. He's selfish as fukk and always whining like a punk

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I chose option C but I really wanted to off Michael. Dude is a bytch for the most part :manny:. He played his boys in Yankton including wanting Trevor killed, sided with Devin when he doesn't pay Franklin just because he wants to be in movie industry and raised 2 bytch made ass kids. He's selfish as fukk and always whining like a punk

all true but if not for michael, franklin would still be boosting cars for a janky dealer. now my nikka got like 70million to play with :youngsabo: