The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It's part of the story nikka keep playing & you'll get what's due to you

Keep whining & ima spoil the story & ending so you can shut up

:childplease:

i got told this game was about heists. theres like 5 heists in the game and i been paid once so far. and all that money has gone. franklin is hungry.
Looks like drug dealing and gambling are Online :ohhh:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftA...dealing_and_gambling_found_in_files_of_gta_v/

Gonna get my Walter White on :yes:

so what do us nikkas do that paid for the game but dont have live? fukking rockstar lied about all these features and it turns out they are only for online. :snoop:

:why: cant i drug deal on single player with franklin? all i can do is drug traffic with trevor. :why:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:childplease:

i got told this game was about heists. theres like 5 heists in the game and i been paid once so far. and all that money has gone. franklin is hungry.

:ufdup:

The game is about heists. Does that mean every mission needs to be a heist? No

Do you get paid for every heist? No. But that's part of the story. Keep playing nikka

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That Hood Safari mission is hands down THE funniest shyt I've ever seen in a game since Saints Row 2. That shyt had me fukking :dead:. Trevor is a fukking nutcase. :laff:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That Hood Safari mission is hands down THE funniest shyt I've ever seen in a game since Saints Row 2. That shyt had me fukking :dead:. Trevor is a fukking nutcase. :laff:
That dynamic of having Trevor there to sniff out the bullshyt was some crazy good shyt. I need to go do some hangouts with him and Lamar :wow:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was driving and this ho flagged me down. I stop and she leads me behind some house and 3 vatos try and jump out from behind walls. I had the sawed off out and blasted them fools before they even got finished hopping the walls. Then i blasted them all 1 more time. Then i see this bytch survived the shooting and is cowering a corner. So i get out my gas can, cover her dead peoples in gas, and cover her too. Then i set alight the the trail of gas, and watch her 3 peoples bodies catch fire, right before she got cooked alive too. fukk out here tryna set me up.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
That Hood Safari mission where Trevor and Franklin go to what looks like CJ's old house :whew::whew::whew: shyt was serious! This nikka Lamar stays putting me in some shyt.

I Had to dip in a multi level parking lot to get away from the cops. After they bounced some dude came in to park his car. He got out. I ran up on him and dude put up the :whoa:. Still knocked his ass right out and his glasses went flying off his head :russ:

Game is the GOAT

Last edited: